Business Must be Great!

Interesting....
I am available even with short notice as well and could also use the biz. But on the other hand, alot of post might have 0 comments because alot of girls, such as myself choose to respond with pm instead of to the post unless there is another gentleman asking to know as well for the iso.

MY .02
I was just coming here to start a thread about the fact that I've been trying to set up for appt next week and have not heard back from four different providers that are well known here. I was going to ask if it's because my phone number is from So Cal or what, I have 3 verified providers on P411, and sent all the requests through there.

Guess I'll just keep working at it.
Sending a pm is more discreet. Not everybody needs to know everybody elses business. I have also noticed the ISO's are very vague at times. No age, race, size, hair color, location, etc., preference....that is just way too much wasted effort to reach out to everyone. Pet peeve > no need to put "pm sent sweetie" You sent the pm, that is good enough, he will get it.
The "pm sent" post is likely more a message to other gents who are checking out the thread due to similar interests. It's actually a smart move if the woman is wishing to maximize exposure.
I do not fall for that old "check your PMs" tick anymore.
The "pm sent" post is likely more a message to other gents who are checking out the thread due to similar interests. It's actually a smart move if the woman is wishing to maximize exposure. Originally Posted by TinMan
It seems desperate to me. I kind of understand what you are saying though. It does get your name out there over and over and over again, most times whether they fit the bill or not.
I agree with you, there is definitely a line you can cross from "maximize exposure" to "overexposure". I'm not sure where that line is, but I do believe there is one.