Pussies do wear out.

I don't know what any of you are talking about.

Every pussy is tight to me
  • BLM69
  • 08-27-2017, 01:32 PM
I like a wore out pussy, I don't cum as fast like a tight pussy
How about a little science? If common sense does not tell you only an idiot would think this, here are some links
https://www.vwhcare.com/can-too-much...en-the-vagina/
http://www.laweekly.com/news/demysti...-loose-2530297
http://www.womenshealthmag.com/sex-a...-with-less-sex
https://www.quora.com/Does-regular-s...a-vagina-loose

The list of sites is endless. And guess what? Not a single one supports sex making a woman looser.

You would have to be a total moron to even consider this hogwash

Bonus Note:
Good kegel tone makes orgasms stronger for both men and women. It also helps men with ED and premature ejaculation.
Everybody part wears out with time.

Dicks don't get hard.

Pussies shrivel.

However, if you stick a baseball bat up your twat enough times, it's gonna get a little lose.

Everybody ages and reacts to physical wear and tear differently.

And yes, some women can have a prolapsed vagina. There are multiple possible reasons. One reason is multiple child births especially if the lady has a weak pelvic diaphragm.
Sigh, that's what I like about people here. Never let facts dissuade you from an idiotic belief
  • BLM69
  • 08-28-2017, 11:39 AM
Sigh, that's what I like about people here. Never let facts dissuade you from an idiotic belief Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
You win! All pussies are tight because your internet research said so, we the idiots are completely wrong in what we feel.
I've seen worn out pussy before with my own eyes...It's not a fake news...like squirting is 😳👀😳👀
You win! All pussies are tight because your internet research said so, we the idiots are completely wrong in what we feel. Originally Posted by BLM69
Thank you for coming to your senses.

Of course, I did not say vaginas don't get loose. Just not from sex. Not one single credible source of research or science to support that. Plenty to support sex does not cause it.
  • CD3
  • 08-28-2017, 03:41 PM
So why are all pussies not as tight as they were when virgins? That's common sense. Muscle up is right. Every part of the body wears out eventually. Why, except for your brain of course..thats old but still going I see...
Who says sex is the reason? What science supports that? Who says every pussy is tight when its a virgin? How about the many documented reasons ? The cervix softens When stimulated to make it easier to allow penetration. That is well documented. How about more experienced women are Instinctively better at relaxing faster and thus their cervix is "looser"? Plenty of documented reasons based on science.
You can't compare a virgin to a well fucked vagina. Virgins have hymens and are artificially tight generally due to limited, if any use.

I have been with women that have had multiple kids that almost hurt me going in it was so tight.

I have fisted women who were super tight and muscular when I was fucking them with my dick and they felt fantastic and this particular women is a swinger buddy and regularly gets a lot of BBC.

Pussy tightness is all about pelvic floor strength. Obesity tends to hurt pelvic floor strength, so fat women generally tend to be much looser, kids or no kids, lots of sex or none. Also, if you aren't improving in this area, you are getting worse, period, so if a women is lazy, her muscles will atrophy and she will get weaker down there and feel looser. Same thing for guys who don't lift. At 18-25 a guy or women may be studly, but if you aren't lifting, you will get weaker, period.

Most women don't do anything for their exterior physical appearance, much less work on their internal structures doing kegals or even vaginal weightlifting, which there is a Guinness world record holder, FYI.

Just Google vaginal weightlifting, it is a no shit thing, and I have seen women holding coconuts and other objects well in excess of 10 pounds gripped only by their vaginal muscles. There is an insert that goes in the vagina with a chain attached, and the she squeezes it and holds it in and stands to complete the lift.

It takes time and effort and most women just aren't that interested in developing their sexual prowes, they would rather be on Instagram...

The only thing I like about tight pussies is watching women struggle on my dick
Is it that pussies wear out and are loose because as mentioned above we age, have kids, quit taking care of ourselves inside and out or...

could it be that some gents have small members to begin with, have had members shrink as the guy ages, possibly jacks off too much thus decreasing sensitivity and that's why there is little friction?
I've only encountered 2 loose ones and maybe 4 tight ones. The other 80 or so were neither. There was no correlation to age, race, height, body weight, BMI, frequency of sex, number of children, etc.
Who says sex is the reason? What science supports that? Who says every pussy is tight when its a virgin? How about the many documented reasons ? The cervix softens When stimulated to make it easier to allow penetration. That is well documented. How about more experienced women are Instinctively better at relaxing faster and thus their cervix is "looser"? Plenty of documented reasons based on science. Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
lol@cervix is looser. sex-ed 101: when having sex you're penetrating the vaginal canal, not her cervix.
  • grean
  • 08-29-2017, 06:15 AM
I used to think all pussies were loose. Then I realized I had a small dick.