Hello friendly folk (Conversation starter thread)

So THATS what Devon's ass looks like. Very nice. Somehow I missed seeing it.
So THATS what Devon's ass looks like. Very nice. Somehow I missed seeing it. Originally Posted by Headkeeper

I coulda sworn it was placed firmly upon ur forehead at some point...
I coulda sworn it was placed firmly upon ur forehead at some point... Originally Posted by Devon Derriere
If I recall, there was a blindfold between your ass and my face.
If I recall, there was a blindfold between your ass and my face. Originally Posted by Headkeeper
oh ya! next time!!
Gooood Morning sexy shreveport-ians!! Originally Posted by Devon Derriere
ASS-mazing morning
Want some?

I thought it was a trick question until I noticed the twin peaks. I'm a little slow this morning.
I thought it was a trick question until I noticed the twin peaks. I'm a little slow this morning. Originally Posted by Headkeeper
Lol
Need a pick me up for Santa?

1 cup coffee
1 1/2 ounce Irish whiskey (Jameson)
1 1/2 ounce Bailey's Irish cream
Need a pick me up for Santa?

1 cup coffee
1 1/2 ounce Irish whiskey (Jameson)
1 1/2 ounce Bailey's Irish cream Originally Posted by beezdat
serve with a warm slice of homemade gingerbread!
serve with a warm slice of homemade gingerbread! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Of course don't forget the gingerbread to soak up the Jameson... I think I mixed it wrong, that was 1 cup of Jameson and 1 1/2 ounces of coffee right? Lol
Also, happy Birthday to "sugar tits" Island from way over here in Shreveport/ Bossier.
Shes my Sugar Tits...!! LOL And sometimes i call her my sexy clit licker monster...

You studs need to bring your horny and sexy asses to oklahoma!! Hurry! Suppose to be a snow storm coming in tomorrow... you can get snowed in with us... oh what would we do?
Shes my Sugar Tits...!! LOL Originally Posted by Devon Derriere
We wouldn't dare think of stealing "sugar tits" from you. That would be like peanut butter with no jelly... While very tasty and great by themselves... Put them together and OMG, delicious!
lol thank you for the birthday wishes Beezdat!! I had a great one and christmas! also, peanut butter no jelly = lmao!! koolaid no sugar, shot glass no liquor or lickher hehe

@devon awww, i feel special! you are getting a little jealous, hehehehe, just kidding. i know we love to play together but the more the merrier!! i loved visiting shreveport and can't wait to come back!