Things you think of when your drunk

Don't forget the "How many of you like me?" poll.

Lol sorry Mandy for hijacking your thread. I swear I'm not drunk yet, maybe that's my problem.
Mandy let's make sure he's drunk enough monday so you can do what we talked about.... ROTFLMAO!!!!
Mandy let's make sure he's drunk enough monday so you can do what we talked about.... ROTFLMAO!!!! Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
We had this discussion already. I have no interest in seeing you BCD, EA. Go hit up Chicagosun or NAN, if you wanna satisfy your other fetishes.
If my post had said.....

Mandy let's make sure he's drunk enough monday so (I or we insted of)...> you can do what we talked about.... ROTFLMAO!!!! Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Then your below post might make sense...

We had this discussion already. I have no interest in seeing you BCD, EA. Go hit up Chicagosun or NAN, if you wanna satisfy your other fetishes. Originally Posted by Syncial
Are you sure your not drunk right now. Is this the kind of misunderstandings you have when your drunk? Who knows what all you have done in the past when you've been a little "tipsy"... LMAO!!!
ahahaha, ill get a vibrating one okay. itll feel good i promise
Here that syn?? You better get ready, she's gonna put it on ya lol.
nice and slow,
baby you know,
theres no other place,
youd rather go

Here that syn?? You better get ready, she's gonna put it on ya lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Haha that's what she thinks. Remember, whatever she tries to use on me can be taken away and be use on her. Oddly enough, I have not gotten too shitfaced where I can't remember the day before.
So you're saying that you would wear a strap-on....lol
ahahahah hmmm... alls fair in love and war.

Haha that's what she thinks. Remember, whatever she tries to use on me can be taken away and be use on her. Oddly enough, I have not gotten too shitfaced where I can't remember the day before. Originally Posted by Syncial
So you're saying that you would wear a strap-on....lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
No I wouldn't wear it...But I do know a girl that would be more than happy to wear it and use it on Mandy.
HMMMMM I'm thinking...... T!na?? lol
mmmm good times

No I wouldn't wear it...But I do know a girl that would be more than happy to wear it and use it on Mandy. Originally Posted by Syncial
Usually think of how much more i'll drink, what i'll eat, making out with someone lol

okay everyone. so i am officially drunk and loveing eevery second of it! nd i was curious what type of thoughts cross you mind when your drunk?!!!?> lets see for me its oh idk i really am not thinking right now just typing on this dman computer that doesnt even have a cd imput@

ahahahah anyway i want to hear your random thoughts of the day!

Originally Posted by Sweet Mandy
  • eve
  • 03-31-2011, 03:36 PM
LMAO!!!!! I am LMAO over and over again....LMAO....lol EA.. DOnt tease syn... its not nice. Mandy and I may have to put YOU in time out...hehe.. Syn dont worry it will be fun... I am sure Mandy will take GREAT care of you!!!!! EA.. dont start a thread cause then you will not let it go or forget the person... may drive you to drinking. Now... What do I think about when I have been drinking??? What if chuck norris was to star in Back to the Future. What if there were small midgets and monkeys in there too? That would be so freaking awesome.. Also depends on what I drink.. Some Drinks make my cloths fall off...
EDIT I found a pic of me drunk...lol now be nice