Bitten Beating Down Putin

Hed, we got in that mess because we supported Chiang Kai Cash-the-check because he wasn't communist.

I think the best solution is to steer China to be democratic. Hell, they ain't strictly Communist anymore. Moreso a dictatorship with party rule.

Or we keep doing what we are doing. Ain't just us that has problems with Peking: Japan, Phillipines, Vietnam, etc.
Hed, we got in that mess because we supported Chiang Kai Cash-the-check because he wasn't communist.

I think the best solution is to steer China to be democratic. Hell, they ain't strictly Communist anymore. Moreso a dictatorship with party rule.

Or we keep doing what we are doing. Ain't just us that has problems with Peking: Japan, Phillipines, Vietnam, etc. Originally Posted by Precious_b

Interesting. Tell us more about how we could "steer" China to be more Democratic when being more Democratic would take their power away.
Interesting. Tell us more about how we could "steer" China to be more Democratic when being more Democratic would take their power away. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
...Or just keep doing what we are doing.
...Or just keep doing what we are doing. Originally Posted by Precious_b

you mean keep appeasing them, giving them unfair business advantages and IP, and ruining the US economically over it?

yeah .. let's see how that works out for the US in 25 years.
you mean keep appeasing them, giving them unfair business advantages and IP, and ruining the US economically over it?

yeah .. let's see how that works out for the US in 25 years. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
... you forgot infecting this country with pandemics!

(I get my aspirin "Made in USA"!)
Tell us more about how we could "steer" China to be more Democratic when being more Democratic would take their power away. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
First "we" have to make our own country "Democratic"!

As for "steering" ... the goofballs taking up space in the WH can't steer their own mouths in a decent direction ...

.... and one of them cackles offensively.

Or we keep doing what we are doing. Ain't just us that has problems with Peking: Japan, Phillipines, Vietnam, etc. Originally Posted by Precious_b
China is a “Thugocracy”.
China is a “Thugocracy”. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Besides if we were going to "steer" China it would have been immediately after WWII, when we had an opportunity, if there ever was an opportunity.

As an aside ... hasn't this country learned enough about "steering" other countries into certain political systems?
Besides if we were going to "steer" China it would have been immediately after WWII, when we had an opportunity, if there ever was an opportunity.

As an aside ... hasn't this country learned enough about "steering" other countries into certain political systems? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I guess I should have defined what I believe a “Thugocracy” is.

It is when one individual e, ,or a group has total power over a Country to the extent that any disagreement will be met your getting put against the wall.

yeah .. let's see how that works out for the US in 25 years. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
... you forgot infecting this country with pandemics!

(I get my aspirin "Made in USA"!) Originally Posted by LexusLover
Oh, ima gonna say the dirty words. But this is a John-n-Hooker site.

Got links to support all your statements?
China is a “Thugocracy”. Originally Posted by Jackie S
No. Russia is a Thugocracy.
China is about the Party and beating everyone to stay in line with one goal.
Oh, ima gonna say the dirty words. But this is a John-n-Hooker site.

Got links to support all your statements? Originally Posted by Precious_b

i'm available for private tutoring. i accept bitcoin. PM me

bhahahahahaaaaa
I guess I should have defined what I believe a “Thugocracy” is.

It is when one individual e, ,or a group has total power over a Country to the extent that any disagreement will be met your getting put against the wall. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Sounds like America these days.
i'm available for private tutoring. i accept bitcoin. PM me

bhahahahahaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I do say, this isn't the business section.
Let me help you with that. You can post your curriculum vitae there.

You're welcome.