The list: Unnecessarily shut down by the muzzie to inflict pain.

You have always appeared odd to EVERYONE... Originally Posted by bb1961
Not that good...he hasn't exposed your multi handle violation ASSUP...everyone else has!!! Originally Posted by bb1961
We know ASSUP Originally Posted by bb1961
Only those with TDS do things like that....that illness has no cure Originally Posted by bb1961
I asked you before MUNCHY how much you want to wager....but your big bloviating mouth turns in to a squeal like a mouse so since you like to talk big but run like a punk ass prick when called out then STFU!! Originally Posted by bb1961
How did we miss this performance.

Well played sir!

Can you say "sleeper cell?"

LOLLING at you, titfucker.
Fake Canukt alert.
Cadaver alert! ^^^
Stop being a slunt, Hoedummer.

Your PM just called. He needs your help putting on his blackface.

Chop chop!!
What do you call a broad who's mitt is so dusty it sings "Son of a Preacher Man?"

Chirp Chirp, bambinous.
What do you call a broad who's mitt is so dusty it sings "Son of a Preacher Man?"

Chirp Chirp, bambinous. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

what do you call a troll named Yssup Rider?

BANNED.
What do you call a broad who's mitt is so dusty it sings "Son of a Preacher Man?" Originally Posted by HoeHummer
What does yours sing? "It's Raining Men"?
That would be your buttshole, lustylad.
That would be your buttshole, lustylad. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

take off you hoser!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tonXBiPY93s
Why would I run from a keyboard warrior?
Trying to make a bet is your way of trying not to look like.....what you are.

And speaking of STFU, you calling out someone for a bet on someone's opinion while hiding when you're called out on facts is your MO.
Instead of betting, why don't you refute sometime?

Answer a question for me, chump.

Why did you register and then not post for 7.5 years? Did your old lady cut you off because she found out about you and the neighbor's son? How many times did you have to let her fuck him to get even?

A true mystery.

Your bet means nothing because there's no way to collect from a trumpy.
Just your way of trying to prove you're a man. Instead, you prove you're a trumpy.

I asked you before MUNCHY how much you want to wager....but your big bloviating mouth turns in to a squeal like a mouse so since you like to talk big but run like a punk ass prick when called out then STFU!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Why would I run from a keyboard warrior?
Trying to make a bet is your way of trying not to look like.....what you are.

And speaking of STFU, you calling out someone for a bet on someone's opinion while hiding when you're called out on facts is your MO.
Instead of betting, why don't you refute sometime?

Answer a question for me, chump.

Why did you register and then not post for 7.5 years? Did your old lady cut you off because she found out about you and the neighbor's son? How many times did you have to let her fuck him to get even?

A true mystery.

Your bet means nothing because there's no way to collect from a trumpy.
Just your way of trying to prove you're a man. Instead, you prove you're a trumpy.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

if you say so.
Fake Canukt alert. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

you want to change that to fake canker alert
you want to change that to fake canker alert Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Agreed! At least that’s one area where the COB has some experience, eh?
Did you mean since I express my opinions in spite of what a loudmouth says?

People like you love the anonymity of the internet. You don't really have to back up anything you say. Being a trumpy on the internet keeps you from having to prove anything you say.

So what do you want to bet? Or are you all keystrokes?

And how will the bet be enforced?

Trouble is that you had a screen-name you registered at the beginning of 2010 but didn't use until Aug. 2017.

How do we know you don't have more screen-names stashed?

Spoken like someone who keeps posting debunked bullshit.

Does pretending to be right on factual issues feel different than actually being right?
Or does it all feel the same to you at this point?

When did you stop caring enough to check multiple sources?
if you say so. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid