OMG What Possible Else?

Maybe Randy Rogue was having deeper issues than we realized.
An Absolut possibility? Originally Posted by boardman
Not to make that damn movie.....damn!
??????????
There was a movie dediacated to Randy Rogue from Sofia......I think you can still find it somewhere here.
Do I get a favor in the favor bank for this one?
No
TFF
That's a dude, look at his hand. Originally Posted by Killersalt
May indeed be a fellow, but you cannot tell from just hands. That's like saying you can tell the size of a fellow's cock by his feet, or a woman's oral skills by the size of her mouth. No correlation in physical reality.

Are you saying that any woman with larger hands is questionable as to feminine birth?
No Originally Posted by Meoauniaea
That's for DH to decide.....
May indeed be a fellow, but you cannot tell from just hands. That's like saying you can tell the size of a fellow's cock by his feet, or a woman's oral skills by the size of her mouth. No correlation in physical reality.

Are you saying that any woman with larger hands is questionable as to feminine birth?
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
I play piano and have fairly large hand and feet- well a size 8.5. BUT I am also tall. 5"8.

Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
I have big paws......I'm just sayin'

Are you saying that any woman with larger hands is questionable as to feminine birth? Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
No, but when you combine the man hands with the stubble, neck, little wanker and balls, that's a clue. Granted the mods removed the wanker picture, so you probably didn't see it, which is a GOOD thing.

According to sofia/angelina the "he/she" did get the wanker removed..... so he is now apparently a"she".

Others seemed to think "she" just had a really big clit that was shapped like a penis, with swollen lips that looked like balls.

There's still a difference between large hands and manly hands, that dude had a manly hand.
No Originally Posted by Meoauniaea
That's for DH to decide..... Originally Posted by angelinadream
No means no.
Oh, my, I was looking for his Adam's Apple, but never saw the snake.
No means no. Originally Posted by Wayward
Bet you say that to all the girls......................... .......
Oh, my, I was looking for his Adam's Apple, but never saw the snake. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Someone would clear this up really. I did my best but I guess those that saw IT do not want to be known..........The other 2 were probably Chicago Sun and Randy Rogue.

Seriously how can you guys tell after they have electrolysis on the face and have ALL the surgeries? Including softening jaw line and the whole ......package.