emails from the UK ambassador to Washington

You confuse the building of a irrational and ineffectiveSouthern border wall that is not cost-efficient between the US and a key economic trading partner with a secure border. Originally Posted by Whisky_1
What you said here is SOOOOOO ridiculous I'd laugh if it weren't so sad...this is left wing talking points 101...congrads!!

You’ve got no juice. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Is that your tagline now...
I love when I point out your complete nonsensical dribble and you run like a scaled dog...I hate to point out good news that upsets you!!
P.S. I started a nice warmhearted thread just for you...and aren't very appreciative!!
I'm going to tell TM you don't like the extension of an olive branch.
What you said here is SOOOOOO ridiculous I'd laugh if it weren't so sad...this is left wing talking points 101...congrads!! Originally Posted by bb1961

Why Hide the Facts About Refugee Costs and Benefits?

https://www.migrationpolicy.org/news...s-and-benefits

The Trump White House is not focused exclusively on the economic costs of refugees, however, arguing also that the resettlement program could provide a path for terrorist infiltration. The fact is that no refugee resettled in this country has ever killed an American (or foreign resident) in a terrorist attack on U.S. soil.

I love when I point out your complete nonsensical dribble and you run like a scaled dog...I hate to point out good news that upsets you!!
P.S. I started a nice warmhearted thread just for you...and aren't very appreciative!! Originally Posted by bb1961
A scaled dog....swims
I baited and you bit. Who's the guppy? However, your source going to have show more qualifications than a political appointment. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I will take the word of a career diplomat and former officials of 45's administration over the word of a self-admitted race baiter suffering from a severe case of cognitive dissonance.
What you said here is SOOOOOO ridiculous I'd laugh if it weren't so sad...this is left wing talking points 101...congrads!! Originally Posted by bb1961
It is the truth you deny and cannot stand.
It is the truth you deny and cannot stand. Originally Posted by Whisky_1
You took gibberish 101 also...
I can't stand lies and you're eaten up with them.
P.S. I started a nice warmhearted thread just for you...and aren't very appreciative!!
I'm going to tell TM you don't like the extension of an olive branch. Originally Posted by bb1961

A scaled dog....swims Originally Posted by matchingmole
LMAO!

Good thing you didn’t post any dribble.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
What the memos show is that the ambassador for the UK's primary source of information of the president of the US was(and likely still is) the large east and west coast newspapers, and cnn.

The British out to be embarrassed. Not because of the existence of the memo's from this nitwit, but from the content of the memo's that was fundamentally the opinion of the leftwing racebaiting bigotted fascist thugs that run the bulk of our media.

Seriously, James Bondians can't get better sources? If I were them, I would be hanging my head in shame.
What the memos show is that the ambassador for the UK's primary source of information of the president of the US was(and likely still is) the large east and west coast newspapers, and cnn.

The British out to be embarrassed. Not because of the existence of the memo's from this nitwit, but from the content of the memo's that was fundamentally the opinion of the leftwing racebaiting bigotted fascist thugs that run the bulk of our media.

Seriously, James Bondians can't get better sources? If I were them, I would be hanging my head in shame.

Seriously, James Bondians can't get better sources? If I were them, I would be hanging my head in shame. Originally Posted by kehaar
Information is not necessarily untrue just because you don't like the source or the information itself. Don't forget the right wing race baiting science denying haters of social justice who normalize the actions of the alledged traitorous white nationalist, narcissistic, misogynistic rapist in the WH. Some of whom are in these threads. Shameful indeed!
Trump has now disinvited the British ambassador from a planned state dinner.

PM May has said she still has full confidence in her ambassador.

What next?
Trump has now disinvited the British ambassador from a planned state dinner.

PM May has said she still has full confidence in her ambassador.

What next? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

BREXIT
No KFC for you, ambassador!

Information is not necessarily untrue just because you don't like the source or the information itself. Don't forget the right wing race baiting science denying haters of social justice who normalize the actions of the alledged traitorous white nationalist, narcissistic, misogynistic rapist in the WH. Some of whom are in these threads. Shameful indeed! Originally Posted by Whisky_1
Could you add a few more words to that psychobabble...
You fit the bill with the last two works...shameful indeed.
The real truth about the left...it cuts to the chase...no psychobabble.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3clRraH77M