London VIGIL going on inside this thread....

BROOOOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY YOU'RE BACK!!!!!! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
And Naomi I second that Yayyyyyyyyyy our Brooke is back!!!!! Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila

Thanks ladies. I was missing ya'll so much I was starting to question my sexuality ... I kept asking myself am I gay?
I can't wait to see you all this week-end.

Hopefully London will be back real soon.
Really????? Seriously????
Brooke you may be straight sugar,but you are to be surrounded by Bisexual Bitches Saturday and you know that shit is contagious,lmao!!!! I cant wait to see you and the other chicas too xoxo!
Sorry sweetie, I've been posting here for a couple months now...

Just ignore me...I'll tire of it in a week or so... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
You are a bitch!!!
Lighting my candle for London and knowing her, she'd love this as well.
Brooke, here is something funny to read now that you're back.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=4721

Post #48 is quiet amusing, as are others in that thread.
I can see why everyone on the outside would believe that one certain act gets members banned, but in reality though that's not the case.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1142616&postcount=6
Damn,
It took me three fucking months to catch up to her post count and just as I pass her y'all let her back on. Brooke, that is WTF?

And if one can get banned for hijacking, I should have been run off this board decades ago...I'm just sayin'!
Poking my head out of my cave.............never mind........useless threAD.

And if one can get banned for hijacking, I should have been run off this board decades ago...I'm just sayin'! Originally Posted by boardman
Hell that's what I'm saying..
I don't want to hijack a thread. I just want to hijack Naomi when she comes to TX and bring her to AR, so I can have a play toy!!LOL
I don't want to hijack a thread. I just want to hijack Naomi when she comes to TX and bring her to AR, so I can have a play toy!!LOL Originally Posted by shorty
LMAO!
It was fun reading her posts! what was the thread that she hijacked?
It was fun reading her posts! what was the thread that she hijacked? Originally Posted by adrianax2x
She got banned for hijacking an already hijacked thread... Yeah...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=191818
She got banned for hijacking an already hijacked thread... Yeah...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=191818 Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Incorrect Naomi and you know it. You at least need to be accurate. She was pointed for that thread (in a different forum) those points simply put her over the limit for automatic banning in the system. If any of the previous points had not been there these points would not have put her over. So for all the conspiracy theory's flying out there, thats the way it happened. The process is very simple and easy to understand actually.

As someone said somewhere yesterday, there's always more to the story. Of course the drama and bitching is much more fun! Please carry on, I'm leaving this and the others open.
Incorrect Naomi and you know it. You at least need to be accurate. She was pointed for that thread (in a different forum) those points simply put her over the limit for automatic banning in the system. If any of the previous points had not been there these points would not have put her over. So for all the conspiracy theory's flying out there, thats the way it happened. The process is very simple and easy to understand actually.

As someone said somewhere yesterday, there's always more to the story. Of course the drama and bitching is much more fun! Please carry on, I'm leaving this and the others open. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Actually I'm done with this one. I'm moving on to the other one. It looks like it's gonna much more fun.