MMFF play-- looking for help

I should take the leap with very experienced people that I come to trust outside the hobby first. Originally Posted by Blaze
The key is you arrange it the way that SUITS YOU best, whatever what that finally ends up being. I'll just keep looking. Having finally tried the standard FMF doubles thing and found it amazing, I'm starting to wonder what the MFM experience might be like. Just have to find the right players.
I've done all of these things 100s of times in the past 8 years. It still blows me away on how taboo it is for so many. I'm here if someone wants a pro with experience to walk you through it.
I just did an awesome mmf session and can attest that balls were slapping/tongues were lapping and fun was had by ALL! lol
Lol, Dallas you lucky bitch! Pics? Bwahahaha.......
lol---wish I had taken some!
When I was working, I used to have regular MFMF or MFMFMF engagements. There are a few gentlemen in the Houston market that play regularly this way. It's most interesting when one of the players is a dom. It adds a special twist. Nothing is more sententious than watching a lovely woman get a spanking and receiving your pleasure at the same time.
This is one of my favorite things, sensory overload at it's best!

~
I was married to a very kinky nympho provider for many years and we did everything in all sorts of combinations from threesomes, foursomes, fivesomes, gangbangs, bukkake etc etc. It is funny reading all the silly comments by guys and the fear of being touched by a guy. Reminds me of leprosy concerns in the old days. In the end, it is just fun erotic play no matter who touches whom.
very willing experienced and totally open minded "wing man" here if any body needs one!
DD, you could peg me any time, you have a friend for FMF?
Dallasrain and I make quite a team babe!
Having more than enjoyed each of you mano a femmo, I shudder to imagine a 3-sum.

OK, an obvious lie. I'll contemplate such a scenario repeatedly.
Dallasrain and I make quite a team babe! Originally Posted by DDMcGee
and you are such a hot & sweet playmate...see ya in early fall!
I generally keep to myself when I see threads like this one but all the post really jump started my memory glands.

I've been in on gang bangs and orgies where none of the guys touched one another - you just keep revolving around to the next hole that's empty. That's my preference - no muss, no fuss, just pay attention to what everyone is doing

One of the hottest times I've ever had was a MFMF outing I had with a bi girlfriend and a married couple we hooked up with from adultfriendfinder. There was plenty of FF, MFM and FMF with the odd one out taking photo's. This guys wife was so gorgeous I never thought she fuck my ugly ass but she did and loved it!

My girlfriend and I met this couple for drinks and we'd rented a two bedroom suite at a motel nearby. After we all broke the ice with laughter and cutting up, we briefly chatted about our preferences/limitations ( short conversation ) and then headed over to the motel around 7:30 PM. We had decided on the phone before we met to have each person privately write down a fantasy they wanted to experience during the get together and then one by one read the fantasy out loud after we got naked.

We didn't stop until sometime around 3AM. There were multiple orgasms for all. I have got to do this again soon!