Street Walkers

They are out there you just have to get out of the car now of days and go get them out of the store ie St. Augstine are. In that area there are a few blondes. Try garland off 635 shilo down the street from carmax there are so motels be careful le on patrol.
But today I seen a redhead off 183 and esters by the 711 but when I was headed back she was on the north side of the highway and uncle Leo was waiting for her. From what I seen from my rig she looks worth it.
oh yeah the Galaxy Chrome shop is still crawling with lot lizards (crackheads) at night. Originally Posted by 1tech2
Seems SW are a dying breed. Anyhow, saw some action recently in these areas: 175 and St. Augustine, south part of I-30 and Jim Miller, Maple Ave. and Arroyo (Maria Luna Park area). A few weeks ago one approached me while I was gas'in up near Peak and Main St. Unfortunately, I was on the clock

Watch for LE and Happy Hunting.
Not review worthy, but I got a $20 BBBJ on Riverside today....tall white girl calls herself Melissa.....
Not to dispute the legend Logan but I drive Mecham and I35 daily in the evenings and have never seen a sw there. But once was eating at the McD there and a young thing and I made serious eye contact - I just figured she worked at bucks and was trying to place me - if she knew me or not.
For those not familiar with this area Bucks is a block or 2 west of i35 and mecham
I'm In this area daily and have never seen a street walker in that area, maybe I'm wrong and don't have the eye for it
Logan is back? Since when?
I think the cold weather has caused some of the SWers to stay in.
With the low level of fat pigs, white trash and tatted up hood rat hookers advertising on the internet, imagine how nasty a street hooker has to be. I used to pick up hotties on HH 15 years ago that would put 90% of the girls advertising on ECCIE today to shame.

Things have changed.....
With the low level of fat pigs, white trash and tatted up hood rat hookers advertising on the internet, imagine how nasty a street hooker has to be. I used to pick up hotties on HH 15 years ago that would put 90% of the girls advertising on ECCIE today to shame.

Things have changed..... Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
Cruising camp bowie a few days ago, stopped and talked to a chunky thing that offered FS for $40. I declined because her face looked like it died in a fire
Originally Posted by Extreme
Every ONCE in a while, I'll see someone walking the NWHY/WalnutHill/35 area. But it's really once every few months now.
Every ONCE in a while, I'll see someone walking the NWHY/WalnutHill/35 area. But it's really once every few months now. Originally Posted by pathfinder420
that area is very hit and miss now with LE activity. I cruise that area a couple times a week and its pretty dried up... especially with the cold weather.
that area is very hit and miss now with LE activity. I cruise that area a couple times a week and its pretty dried up... especially with the cold weather. Originally Posted by randomtxguy
Man, I remember when the cold didn't matter. Those were crazy days.