The Poker Social Results

Sorry I couldn't make it last night... Maybe some other time.
I wish I could have been there, but duty called. Thanks for the invite..hoping to attend the next one.
I had a great time meeting everybody. Maybe next time I will be able to make it time to play.
Everything was excellent.
Thank You Louie and Jake for all the work that it takes to put together a classic social.
Thanks Big Louie,
Another great tournament and party. It is nice to see and meet the ladies that were there as well. I'm ready for the next one.
Eventually I will make one of these. Keep me on the invite list.
So pissed I had to be out of town.....next time definately...
Please note that those who did not open and view their invite were removed from the perminate invite list.
a stunner, a total surprise. Had no idea she had sucpositivce. A real beauty and fun person.[/QUOTE]

I agree big lou.she holds herself up right and real positive.
Something came up at the VERY last minute. Fuck!!!
Yea well Satin made sure all the ladies were taken care of.
While the number of players were almost what we wanted I felt that we were way short on what we expected on people socializing. Everyone begs to get an invite. The thread about socials was very long but when it came to actually show up we had a LOT of no shows, sad because it was a great place, lots of great people. I know that guys have been asking about a number of girls who were there. Two agencies really came through and showed up with some great girls. Sad that so many missed a really fun time. Missed a chance to meet Dorian Grey, what's the world coming to.
Heh
Sometimes things come up even when we plan on going......

Sorry I missed a good time.
All the ladies were lovely, really great to meet Analisa Cox...!!! Originally Posted by Ur_1_only
Analisa Cox was a stunner, a total surprise. Had no idea she had such presence. A real beauty and fun person. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Analisa Cox is awesome!!
I am so surprise to meet a caucasian that had my attention the whole time!!

BigLouie, thank you for the invitation.
I was only there for a short time but had a great time!!
Big Louie I realize and agree the number of people there socializing was low. The quality of the people socializing was High... IMHO If not for Nikki encouraging me to come during the day. I might not have made the two hour drive to be there. I'm certainly glad I did make it because it was great to meet so many new people. Analisa Cox being at the top of that list!!