Stupid question about deep throating

I need some more I'm thirsty Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Can’t have one thread without some bashing.

From the look and reaction of my suitors face I would imagine it’s a little of both the feeling of being dt and knowing I’m doing it...

My mouth produces so much spit when I dt....don’t even have to gag just touching it to the back of my throat makes me drool....I like it ....it’s fun to me...and a game to test my skills each time...
Can’t have one thread without some bashing.

From the look and reaction of my suitors face I would imagine it’s a little of both the feeling of being dt and knowing I’m doing it...

My mouth produces so much spit when I dt....don’t even have to gag just touching it to the back of my throat makes me drool....I like it ....it’s fun to me...and a game to test my skills each time... Originally Posted by Analeese
Oh my
Absolutely the feeling. When it slides into the throat there’s a feeling like no other. Teaching a girl how to DT, and breath through there nose is incredible.
  • BLM69
  • 04-06-2018, 08:37 AM
If I don't see Sylvia coming out her nose, she's not trying hard enough
Absolutely the feeling. When it slides into the throat there’s a feeling like no other. Teaching a girl how to DT, and breath through there nose is incredible. Originally Posted by 3 Girls at a time
Massaging her throat with your hand helps relax her throat while she deepthroats you too...I’ve had this done to me and it’s actually pretty nice

If I don't see Sylvia coming out her nose, she's not trying hard enough Originally Posted by BLM69
I’m embarrassed sometimes because I’m drooling so much...my nose is running and my eyes water....my makeup gets smeared just about everytime...it’s like Nina said recently....they aren’t pretty bjs they are sloppy wet bjs lol
If I don't see Sylvia coming out her nose, she's not trying hard enough Originally Posted by BLM69
Shirley you jest.
Never been deepthroated to the hilt.
Never been deepthroated to the hilt. Originally Posted by Cockpunch

YOur cock is fucking gigantic...it’s like putting a foot in your mouth it’s that fucking big babe...you know this
I don't have near a foot but still having hard times finding providers that will delivered full DT as advertised, now while we are in this topic please enlighten me with the one that meet the criteria?...lol
YOur cock is fucking gigantic...it’s like putting a foot in your mouth it’s that fucking big babe...you know this Originally Posted by Analeese
Boy, he threw a hanging curve ball, and you smacked it out of the park!
Boy, he threw a hanging curve ball, and you smacked it out of the park! Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
I hope no one thought I was trying to be rude....I was really trying to be funny...sometimes that doesn’t translate to online forums