Virgins

Hey if she is down for all but giving up the hide, I would be down. Well she has to be good looking too. Sometimes a good BBBJ is all I need before I stop off and see another provider.. lol..
Flower.. where do you think she lives.. hint hint
Dang, all this talk has suddenly piqued my interest. Now I have to find out more about her. Damn you, press...
It would be my pleasure to de-flower her corn hole with my lingual appendage. LOL! Originally Posted by john353
Poetry in motion!
Yes, I have a steady girlfriend as of two weeks ago and she is as kinky, perverted and a nympho just like me.. maybe worse in some ways. Originally Posted by Jack Flash
OK...going steady for two weeks (and counting)....is perhaps a long relationship for you....relativistically speaking.

Now, as others have expressed....are we going to see any pics? Well, you can always hide the face, you know.
No sir. I have no desire to show you fucking perverts the girl that I am spending my time with. However, if you would like to post photos of your girlfriend or wife or lover or gay playmate, feel free to post away and I might be so inclined to reconsider.
Well, no need to get so "sensitive" about it.

Does post #42 of the following thread count?
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=293219&page=3

She's the closest to a GF I had...at the time. Unfortunately that's the only one she allowed to be posted.
Nope. JF, i would not do it, a virgin provider? That means she can only be that virgin provider with the first guy, then she has to change her marketing strategy, and yeah, there is a market for everything, including what she offers.
here you go sarunga.
OK, something has to get this thing actually happening. Since she isn't CFS, and we're basically getting the same things we would get from a good FBSM girl, I'll be the first to see her at 120.
Was she really a woman though.. it is wakeup talking.. Originally Posted by Jack Flash
Um...you have me confused with OOB or something?
Tikkler that is good to know. However I have recieved 12 PM's from guys wanting to see her. So what would your suggestion be? I call her and tell her that she has 12 interested men and the men set her price for her so if she plays with all of them she will make $1440. I'm sure you understand that most providers want a client base larger than 12 men. I'm pretty sure she isn't going to become a hooker because 12 guys have a fetish for playing with a virgin. Now if I had 40 PM's or 100 PM's that wanted to see her then it would be worth it for her to turn into a whore, but just for 12 guys that wanna experience this and then maybe never see her again. She isn't going to do that. Hell would you?
Well, everyone in business has to start somewhere. As I have found in my massage business, the key to success is repeat clients. If there are a dozen guys who want to see her, she obviously won't have all 12 as regular clients. But if 2 or 3 of them see her a few times each month, that is a good base to build referrals and a good business from. As we know from this board, there is nothing as good as a referral to send other clients your way.
Jack, no disrespect intended; but if she is looking to play for pay and keep her virginity intact (not a fetish of mine) and she is going to make $1440 for 12 hours of work, that is more then she would have made (which is nothing), hooking up with 12 college boys who would be groping her drunk and then passing out. I am just using the logic you have posted in the SD forum on the economics of SD/SB.
Viq no disrespect but this isn't the SD forum and I'm not using that logic here. I'm using hooker logic here. Would you go from sweet wholesome virgin girl to hooker for $1400? And add on top of that using your comment: go from 20 year old, college hunks to creepy fat old guys.