Could this end the Biden Presidency?

Thread title is click bait, just like the tabloid press these days. The political forum itself has become click bait, imitating the tabloid press. Originally Posted by VitaMan

While title may be click bait ( jealous much ) the subject matter is real as we see by virtue of the CDC calling an emergency meeting to discuss the subject. That's what you call "journalism", presenting the evidence which leads to further investigation. Your welcome.

​​SHOCKING JUMP in Vaccine Deaths Reported This Week at CDC-Linked VAERS Tracking Website

There are more US deaths related to vaccines in 2021 in less than 5 months than there were the entire past decade.

The number of deaths linked to vaccines this year has absolutely skyrocketed. According to the CDC’s own data, in 2021 n the first 3 months, the VAERS website recorded over 1,750 deaths due to vaccines in the US.

That number is now at 5997.

“The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database contains information on unverified reports of adverse events (illnesses, health problems and/or symptoms) following immunization with US-licensed vaccines. Reports are accepted from anyone and can be submitted electronically at www.vaers.hhs.gov”

There were huge increases over last week. Deaths went up by an additional 700 in a week.

VAERS COVID Vaccine Data (Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System, USA)

329,021 Reports Through June 4, 2021
DEATHS 5 888
HOSPITALIZATIONS 19 597
Urgent Care
43,891OFFICE VISITS 58 800

ANAPHYLAXIS 1,459
BELL’S PALSY 1,737
Life Threatening 5,885
Heart Attacks 2,190
Myocarditis/Pericarditis 1,087
Thrombocytopenia/Low Platelet 1,564
Miscarriages 652
Severe Allergic Reaction 15,052
Disabled 4,583

Join�� @thegatewaypundit_news
Dip CDC and Dr. Flatulence don't know the long term effects of the vaccine. Neither do they know the long term effects of COVID. They don't seem to really know much of anything.

At least Tucker does not claim to be infallible, like the CDC and Dr. Flatulence, who got just about everything wrong and misinformed the public.

As far as The One Who is H I M suggesting the vaccine. This is the same H I M who suggested injecting bleach. Although I do worship H I M as a God, I realize H I M works in mysterious ways.
Biden is from god, the closest thing to a man in heaven we have ever for a president. It party in congress so he not going anywhere.
Dip CDC and Dr. Flatulence don't know the long term effects of the vaccine. Neither do they know the long term effects of COVID. They don't seem to really know much of anything.

At least Tucker does not claim to be infallible, like the CDC and Dr. Flatulence, who got just about everything wrong and misinformed the public.

As far as The One Who is H I M suggesting the vaccine. This is the same H I M who suggested injecting bleach. Although I do worship H I M as a God, I realize H I M works in mysterious ways. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

ALL Tucker Carlson does, is keep beating the drum, "ASK QUESTIONS OF THE PEOPLE TELLING YOU WHAT TO"! He has never once suggested people not get vaccinated, he has suggested that you consider your options when you have the facts if you ever get the facts which SR reminded us change all the the time. "You have to change your thinking when the facts change", SR told us and all Tucker has ever done, to the displeasure of the OVER LORDS, is to remind us that you are not always getting the facts. It's what journalists use to do before an American President became public enemy #1 to our ever lasting shame. I had to laugh at Joy Bahar when confronted with the real possibility that Trump had been right about the origin of the virus, she said "well if he did get it right, it was just a lucky guess". The one man with more intelligence information than anybody else in government "may have guessed right".

When Tucker was accused of "not getting the numbers right" he said "OK, then what are the numbers"? That isn't sensationalism, that's what a good journalist does, asks questions, challenge orthodoxy.

And I'll remind you for the uptenth time, Trump never suggested injecting bleach. What he did say, which I'll admit was not the smartest thing he ever said, was ask the doctors if they would "look into it". "Looking into the possibility, is not suggesting it" no matter how much one might want it to be. You want to blame him for saying something stupid fine but get the quote right.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2020/apr/24/context-what-donald-trump-said-about-disinfectant-/

In Context: What Donald Trump said about disinfectant, sun and coronavirus

• During a coronavirus press briefing, President Trump floated the idea of using disinfectants and sunlight to treat COVID-19 patients.
  • Trump has since walked back those remarks, and several websites and social media posts have taken them out of context.
  • The briefing transcript shows that Trump did not say people should inject themselves with bleach or alcohol to treat the coronavirus. He was asking officials on the White House coronavirus task force whether they could be used in potential cures.
​​SHOCKING JUMP in Vaccine Deaths Reported This Week at CDC-Linked VAERS Tracking Website

There are more US deaths related to vaccines in 2021 in less than 5 months than there were the entire past decade.

The number of deaths linked to vaccines this year has absolutely skyrocketed. According to the CDC’s own data, in 2021 n the first 3 months, the VAERS website recorded over 1,750 deaths due to vaccines in the US.

“The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database contains information on unverified reports of adverse events (illnesses, health problems and/or symptoms) following immunization with US-licensed vaccines. Reports are accepted from anyone and can be submitted electronically at www.vaers.hhs.gov”

There were huge increases over last week. Deaths went up by an additional 700 in a week.

DEATHS 5 888
HOSPITALIZATIONS 19 597
Urgent Care

ANAPHYLAXIS 1,459
BELL’S PALSY 1,737
Life Threatening 5,885
Heart Attacks 2,190
Miscarriages 652
Disabled 4,583

Join�� @thegatewaypundit_news Originally Posted by bambino

And now you can be suspended from Social Media for repeating government facts. How the hell did we ever get to this, that you can't have a "different opinion"even when that different opinion is what the government is putting out but our Tech OVER LORDS simply didn't like the sound of it and punished people for repeating what they say on a government website. Pitiful
  • Tiny
  • 06-12-2021, 09:14 PM
ALL Tucker Carlson does, is keep beating the drum, "ASK QUESTIONS OF THE PEOPLE TELLING YOU WHAT TO"! He has never once suggested people not get vaccinated, he has suggested that you consider your options when you have the facts if you ever get the facts which SR reminded us change all the the time. "You have to change your thinking when the facts change", SR told us and all Tucker has ever done, to the displeasure of the OVER LORDS, is to remind us that you are not always getting the facts. It's what journalists use to do before an American President became public enemy #1 to our ever lasting shame. I had to laugh at Joy Bahar when confronted with the real possibility that Trump had been right about the origin of the virus, she said "well if he did get it right, it was just a lucky guess". The one man with more intelligence information than anybody else in government "may have guessed right".

When Tucker was accused of "not getting the numbers right" he said "OK, then what are the numbers"? That isn't sensationalism, that's what a good journalist does, asks questions, challenge orthodoxy.

And I'll remind you for the uptenth time, Trump never suggested injecting bleach. What he did say, which I'll admit was not the smartest thing he ever said, was ask the doctors if they would "look into it". "Looking into the possibility, is not suggesting it" no matter how much one might want it to be. You want to blame him for saying something stupid fine but get the quote right.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2020/apr/24/context-what-donald-trump-said-about-disinfectant-/

In Context: What Donald Trump said about disinfectant, sun and coronavirus

• During a coronavirus press briefing, President Trump floated the idea of using disinfectants and sunlight to treat COVID-19 patients.
  • Trump has since walked back those remarks, and several websites and social media posts have taken them out of context.
  • The briefing transcript shows that Trump did not say people should inject themselves with bleach or alcohol to treat the coronavirus. He was asking officials on the White House coronavirus task force whether they could be used in potential cures.
Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Haha, Come on Hedonist. Of course Tucker Carlson has suggested that people not get vaccinated. Isn't that the point of this thread? He did it previously when he misdescribed the VAERS database.

And he's a journalist? Well, it depends on your definition of journalism. His attorneys and Fox's attorneys maintain he shouldn't be held to journalistic standards, that his viewers should view what he says with skepticism and know that he's prone to exaggeration and bloviation. He's better called an entertainer, or political commentator.
I had to laugh at Joy Bahar when confronted with the real possibility that Trump had been right about the origin of the virus, she said "well if he did get it right, it was just a lucky guess". The one man with more intelligence information than anybody else in government "may have guessed right". Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I don't think The One Who is H I M came up with the lab leak hypothesis. H I M just happened to mention it, and retarded people freaked out about it and tried to equate the lab leak hypothesis to a QAnon conspiracy theory, even though it's a legitimate hypothesis.

H I M mentioned that lab leak hypothesis as being a possibility. I don't think H I M ever claimed that's what actually happened, which means it's not an issue of H I M being right or wrong. The issue was the retarded people who allowed a legitimate hypothesis to be politicized and cheered on the censoring of it AKA lockdown lovers.
  • Tiny
  • 06-12-2021, 09:25 PM
That damn Tucker and his "sensationalism" has talked/ scared the CDC into an EMERGENCY meeting to discuss Tuckers sensationalism!!!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-1...-inflammation/

"CDC plans "emergency meeting" on rare heart inflammation after Covid vaccine"

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced Thursday that it will convene an "emergency meeting" of its advisers on June 18th to discuss rare but higher-than-expected reports of heart inflammation following doses of the mRNA-based Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines.

So far, the CDC has identified 226 reports that might meet the agency's "working case definition" of myocarditis and pericarditis following the shots, the agency disclosed Thursday. The vast majority have recovered, but 41 had ongoing symptoms, 15 are still hospitalized, and 3 are in the intensive care unit.

I meant, the nerve of Tucker Carlson playing journalist and reporting the news! How dare he!
Oh, and I hear the "My pillow Guy" will be called to back up his claim that his pillow prevents Covid!!!!

We need an emergency Supreme Court ruling as to whether the government or even public and private Universities can mandate someone to be vaccinated to return to school before the doors open!!!!

There should be at the very least, be exemptions offered for anybody that had Covid and "recovered" and speaking of "recovered", if one has been keeping up with the news, there are hundreds if not thousands of people who supposedly "recovered" from Covid ( called Long Hauler's ) and can't resume their normal life due to their medical conditions. There are doctors who have started a new practice to see only recovered Covid patients, that's how many there are.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20210216/programs-help-covid-long-haulers-recover

Programs Help COVID Long Haulers Recover

Post- COVID Recovery Programs

Post-COVID recovery programs offer hope to the so-called long-haul COVID patients, or long haulers. While many COVID patients recover after a few weeks, some have lingering symptoms for months, or longer, and may even get new symptoms.

While fatigue is the most common symptom, long haulers may also have chest pain, cognitive changes, lightheadedness, skin numbness, and tingling, says Allison Navis, MD, an assistant professor of neuro-infectious diseases at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/inside-post-covid-clinics-how-specialized-centers-are-trying-treat-n1258879

As the coronavirus pandemic in the U.S. appears to be turning a corner, another health crisis is brewing: Covid-19 survivors struggling to bounce back to their former selves.
Of the more than 28 million Americans diagnosed with Covid-19, an estimated 10 to 30 percent — possibly as many as 8.4 million people — fall into the category commonly known as "long-haulers."
Despite the staggering numbers, there's no clear diagnosis, no standard care and no national guidelines for how these patients should be treated.

My point being, what if these young people with Myocarditis, which "usually goes away" doesn't? Since all the evidence suggest that young people are not likely to die from Covid and most likely will recover with antibodies, might it be a good idea to put on hold any mandating vaccines to this group until further information is known about this condition?
In my first post, it was reported that Germany has taken this step. It will be interesting to see what comes from the emergency meeting and whether Tucker Carlson will be once again vindicated as a Prophet!!!
Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Well, I have to give you credit for presenting both sides. We've had 226 cases and three people are still in the ICU unit. And how many people in the USA have been vaccinated? Well, I'll answer that for you. 142 million have been fully vaccinated and 172 million have had at least one shot. So how deaths from myocarditis or pericarditis in the USA have been linked to the COVID vaccine? Apparently from your source "0". None. Three are still in the ICU, so that's one out of every 47 million people who've been fully vaccinated. And we don't even know if it's COVID that put them there.

How many people in the USA have died of COVID so far? Answer: one out of every 550 people.

Kudos for bringing up long hauler syndrome. That's affecting younger people. So is the Delta variant, which now accounts for most cases in India and the United Kingdom and which is spreading here. My six year old nephew went in for a "wellness check" on Friday, and they're testing him for COVID antibodies, because he's lost weight, his height hasn't increased, and he had respiratory problems during the spring. There are 2200 people in the USA between the ages of 18 and 29 who've died of COVID so far, and the Delta and other variants are likely to push that up substantially if we don't squash this disease with the vaccines.

Long hauler syndrome and other health issues caused by COVID, including heart disease, is a bigger issue than myocarditis caused by the vaccine in young adults. If you're worried about young people's hearts, make the vaccines available to them, so those who elect to get vaccinated won't get COVID:

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/heal...-after-covid19
  • Tiny
  • 06-12-2021, 09:55 PM

DEATHS 5 888
HOSPITALIZATIONS 19 597
Urgent Care

ANAPHYLAXIS 1,459
BELL’S PALSY 1,737
Life Threatening 5,885
Heart Attacks 2,190
Miscarriages 652
Disabled 4,583

Join�� @thegatewaypundit_news Originally Posted by bambino
It's much worse than that Bambino. Hundreds of thousands of people have died since they were vaccinated, from heart attacks, cancer, strokes, auto accidents, etc.

Most of the instances in your post were either unrelated to the vaccine or are minor issues compared to Death by Covid, which has killed 600,000 of our countrymen.
Well, I guess it’s how you look at it. CDC reports 6% only listed as Covid as source of death.

https://nbc-2.com/news/2020/08/31/cd...ng-conditions/
Alternative facts?