Austin Rates over the last week. What's the reported cost of pussy?

i hear ya.
But in all honesty, is it looks, age or skills that you guys do decide to pay more for? Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
I have stepped out of my typically price range twice. One was a lady who had stellar reviews, was well known in Austin, had a no holes barred menu and was hot.

The second was a bucket list FS body builder, which had a unique body rarely seen in Austin.

Age never plays into it for me, but obviously age affects looks. Looks, BCD, IOP, TCB are all going to need to be there, for me to step out of my typically price range.
But in all honesty, is it looks, age or skills that you guys do decide to pay more for? Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
In My Opinion men are visually driven but it is not looks in general in my opinion that gets us to spend more on someone.

It is a VERY specific look and that is different for everyone. Originally Posted by Whispers
This just about hits the nail on the head for me, too. I tend to run a girl through an internal three-point test to see if she is someone I would see. In order:
  1. Am I attracted to her?
  2. Do her rates fall within my budget
  3. Do her reviews or reputation indicate any red flags (attitude problems, poor TCB, etc.)?

Since I hobby on a pretty conservative budget, in order to bypass checkpoints 2 and/or 3, a girl's hotness has pretty much got to be a bullseye on my specific type. I'm not even sure I could tell you what that type is at the moment, but I'm sure I'll know her when I see her, and I haven't seen her yet.
for me, looks are ALWAYS first. I can't spend my money on a woman who I don't find attractive. Second is perceived intelligence, third enthusiasm, fourth is skill level. I'd rather have a woman who is gorgeous and enthusiastic but lacking in skill than a skilled woman with an "average" body who acts bored
Is there a list of providers that take credit cards?
Sometimes I think about financing pussy. Dangerous for sure.
[QUOTE=7Dust;1055654230]Whispers: I'm not sure of your estimation background and I apologize for any assumed insult to you or your education and experience. With that in mind: Did you throw out the single highest and lowest number before making an average? It's been my experience that most averages / estimates can get askew from the highest and lowest values. But I don't know your sample pool and the exclusions might not change the final values.
Back on topic: I love pussy. Who's with me?[/QUOTE]

Me
Dang... I fit almost all of that.. plus my HR is $200..... why haven't we met? Originally Posted by Tracy Aine
Sl put you on the list doll..... sorry.... till he removes you the most we could hope for is a coffee at Starbucks but we would need to sit back to back and pretend not to know each other in case he drove by....
That's ok Tracy you are on my list, the good one.

Thanks Whispers for the comparison list. Great information!

What is this SI list?
What is this SI list? Originally Posted by travelerman
If you have to ask you have not been cleared to know.

You need access to the Super Secret VIP Locker Room to view it....

you get access free with your 250th review or 2nd tranny review... Outside those conditions you need an invite...
If you have to ask you have not been cleared to know.

You need access to the Super Secret VIP Locker Room to view it....

you get access free with your 250th review or 2nd tranny review... Outside those conditions you need an invite... Originally Posted by Whispers
Sl put you on the list doll..... sorry.... till he removes you the most we could hope for is a coffee at Starbucks but we would need to sit back to back and pretend not to know each other in case he drove by.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Tracy loves me... she just doesn't know it yet.
For me, it is a combination of things: menu, age range, and appearance.

MSOG is worth more than not, BBBJ is worth more than CBJ only, CIM is worth more than not...

I am very unlikely to go for an above average rate without knowing the menu and seeing pics in advance. I don't have a lot of free time, so I want to make the most of it.
TBH, for me it changes, but I always gotta like the face and it better be BBBJNQ ... toss that CBJ crap.

and I never pay more than I pay ...
Guys, I just saw Janele last week for the first time. I now know what everyone has been raving about. She was fantastic, and her normal rates are right in the sweet spot for the Austin and she sometimes runs specials.

The "Bang For The Buck Ratio" (BFTBR) is favorable with this one. Don't schedule less than 60 minutes as she is to be savored.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1131386
Attitude, but she has to be attractive too (but I'm attracted to a wide range of types, ages, etc...). Age doesn't matter, though I prefer not too young. I'd love to visit a butter face with good skills if the price was right too. Probably become a regular.

Unfortunately, attitude is very hard to judge in an ad or on the phone, but I've been quite lucky over the years. Mature professional ladies are the best bet for good attitude.

The best I've done lately is $80 and a nice bottle of champagne for 30 minute get-to-know-you session that lasted almost four hours. Spent the night once (after 3am drunk calling) for $100, but try to stay in the $160 to $220/hr range, but will go to $300 for 90 minutes (and even cook dinner) for the right lady. But that is just me.