Ahhh sweet retirement 🥰🥰🥰

I'm just curious if she still has the job, or didn't get the job in the first place, or quit the job. Perplexed as to why she would be back working as a SW again if she still has the job.
According to her posts on the other board, not only was she retiring, but she was moving out of DFW for good.

Meh-- sometimes the realities of leaving this industry, stacked on top of the expense of moving to a new city-- smack you right between the eyes.

Hell, I still stick around despite being functionally retired-- because you never know what that next turn of the dial is going to bring you.
You see it's like being in the inactive reserves in the military. This is always the best option. You may never need to go back in, but if you do you'll be at the ready in no time. On the other hand, if you have to start all over again from scratch... that's a more difficult process.

According to her posts on the other board, not only was she retiring, but she was moving out of DFW for good.

Meh-- sometimes the realities of leaving this industry, stacked on top of the expense of moving to a new city-- smack you right between the eyes.

Hell, I still stick around despite being functionally retired-- because you never know what that next turn of the dial is going to bring you. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Considering the incomes providers make, it’s a lot of easy money to give up. Many providers I know who retired are just UTR with their regulars.
  • BLM69
  • 09-14-2021, 06:38 PM
Considering the incomes providers make, it’s a lot of easy money to give up. Many providers I know who retired are just UTR with their regulars. Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy88
Turning tricks isn't retirement, you're in or out the huddle
Considering the incomes providers make, it’s a lot of easy money to give up. Many providers I know who retired are just UTR with their regulars. Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy88
Turning tricks isn't retirement, you're in or out the huddle Originally Posted by BLM69
Both points are relevant. As I see it, established, multi-year, regular hobby arrangements can be more than just tricks.
I got dibs on "Coming out of Retirement" threAD approximately Thanksgiving/Christmas 2021. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Back on point with this thread, looks like AG wins the bet on pending return. There have been almost daily ads on the other site....
  • BLM69
  • 09-15-2021, 02:20 AM
Both points are relevant. As I see it, established, multi-year, regular hobby arrangements can be more than just tricks. Originally Posted by right_now
I pay for pussy, so I'm a trick and so is anyone that pays to get drained. Real gentleman don't do what we do, they call us tricks behind our backs and gentlemen in public to make the touchy guys happy. I've witnessed this over and over again

Daily ads after posting this convincing retirement thread? That's what I call looking like a total fool 😂 That shows how full of sh#t some people are, at least we're entertained
I pay for pussy, so I'm a trick and so is anyone that pays to get drained. Real gentleman don't do what we do, they call us tricks behind our backs and gentlemen in public to make the touchy guys happy. I've witnessed this over and over again

Daily ads after posting this convincing retirement thread? That's what I call looking like a total fool 😂 That shows how full of sh#t some people are, at least we're entertained Originally Posted by BLM69

No they just pay for dinners at pretentious restaurants, thousands of dollars on engagement rings, designer fashion clothing, and share bank accounts. When a guy does this after seeing a girl for awhile it's called "dating" or "marriage." When a guy does this after meeting a stranger for an hour it's called "tipping" or "gifting" except the one thing they don't do is share bank accounts or parental custody, they just throw them a bottle of Dom Pérignon instead.
Congratulations on your retirement. Well done! Not everyone can retire with such grace and pose as you have.
Speaking with experience. For successful retirement life, Make sure your head is right, Make sure your money is right, AND find yourself a passion to keep yourself busy. Best of luck.
At least she meant to retire, then reality hits that getting stuffed by Old fat hairy men pays way better. Originally Posted by BLM69
Damn…. Take it easy on us will ya? LOL