Left wing moron ID'd in Berkeley attack...warrant sought for his arrest.

Daayyuumm yssup! You're losing it!

Aren't you a self-proclaimed social justice warrior? Aren't you keen to see justice served, injustice remedied, wrongs righted whenever and wherever they occur?

If so, then you of all people should understand, appreciate and applaud the interest in this story!

In fact, you should be the OP of this thread! That is, if you truly are an SJW... Originally Posted by lustylad
You are too smart for Yssup Rider. He can't even comprehend on your level.
You are too smart for Yssup Rider. He can't even comprehend on your level. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Especially in the "how-does-one-talk-a-lady-out-of-her-thong" topic!
Especially in the "how-does-one-talk-a-lady-out-of-her-thong" topic! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Now you’ve got to explain this for everyone to read and understand LL.

You’ve been snickering about this for a couple of years now, but won’t let anybody in on your secret.

You got s9methung to say, darling? Fucking say it!
This post of yours is complete nonsense...as always!!
Please post those assault videos...not the unhinged left...thousand of those...just the right wing assault videos.
You said you had them...I know you don't make shit up!!
Why don't you stop posting until you provide those...that way we will never hear from you again!! Originally Posted by bb1961
bb todays youth are watching you. they don't like what they see. im proud of them. do you need me to send you a link for Charlottesville. or a trump rally. it probably violates the rules, trump is a coward and his followers are scardy cats

bb......olive branch ...........boo................ ......LOL
Scardy Cat

You’ve been snickering about this for a couple of years now, but won’t let anybody in on your secret.

You got somethung to say, darling? Fucking say it! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Talk to my avatar, yssup... a benji says you can't talk her out of her thong!!
Talk to my avatar, yssup... a benji says you can't talk her out of her thong!! Originally Posted by lustylad
... he can't even talk HER out of her thong for a benji ... TO HER !!!!!
bb todays youth are watching you. they don't like what they see. im proud of them. do you need me to send you a link for Charlottesville. or a trump rally. it probably violates the rules, trump is a coward and his followers are scardy cats

bb......olive branch ...........boo................ ......LOL
Scardy Cat Originally Posted by themystic
The burning limousine belonged to an immigrant entrepreneur. Was he a "scardy cat", too, or was he the victim of left-wing thugs who live in their mothers' basements?

You got s9methung to say, darling? Fucking say it! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I would say plenty of things to you were you to waive the right to RTM the mods.
I would say plenty of things to you were you to waive the right to RTM the mods. Originally Posted by friendly fred

Watch out YR, he may want a date.
This is a strange thread. We have members actually praising the criminal activity of a thug who committed a felony. A felony against another person.

Strange indeed.
Watch out YR, he may want a date. Originally Posted by bamscram
be careful FF bam will get mad with you flirting with yussp
be careful FF bam will get mad with you flirting with yussp Originally Posted by Hotrod511

So he was flirting with YR, interesting you would know that..
The burning limousine belonged to an immigrant entrepreneur. Was he a "scardy cat", too, or was he the victim of left-wing thugs who live in their mothers' basements?

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Im sorry this happen to your Muslim friend IB. You've been through a lot IB. Didn't you and Bambinos house in Michigan burn down recently? I know in light of the recent news that Trump had been "outed" you have been upset but you still have to obey the law IB

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/gay-...104319080.html
Im sorry this happen to your Muslim friend IB. You've been through a lot IB. Didn't you and Bambinos house in Michigan burn down recently? I know in light of the recent news that Trump had been "outed" you have been upset but you still have to obey the law IB

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/gay-...104319080.html
Originally Posted by themystic

You've outed yourself, Jussie. You've admitted that you're a proud supporter of thuggish attacks on women, children, old men and immigrant entrepreneurs, Jussie.

You've outed yourself, Jussie. You've admitted that you're a proud supporter of thuggish attacks on women, children, old men and immigrant entrepreneurs, Jussie.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The only outing on here has been you and Moscow Ellen being outed for being Liars. I cant help that you MAGA lovers are scardy cats afraid to leave home. Oh yes, Trump has recently been outed. That's ok though because Moscow Ellen Loves gay people