Hobbiest - Question concerning outcalls to your residence

Never never never!!!!!!!!!!!
Geez, if a provider came over I would have the clean the bathroom and change the sheets. I draw the line ...
  • Molay
  • 10-25-2012, 02:53 PM
I've had outcalls at a place I have in midtown and it has worked out very well. This location is very secure and I can actually watch who enters the building. Additionally, there are cameras situated around the lobby and halls. In essence, it is probably as safe or safer than getting a room at a hotel. I would not invite a provider to my house, even though I am single and live alone. But I do like the comfort of having a provider to my place.
the 'tally" here is that most wouldn't do it. that said, I have once and had no problems. I'd go it again-I'm single no roommates or wifes to be concerned with. providers are as concerned about security as the hobbyist is. evidently some hobbyists on this thread seem to think some providers have a "second life" doing reconnaissance for cat burglars. fortunately I date civilians 99% of the time.
...evidently some hobbyists on this thread seem to think some providers have a "second life" doing reconnaissance for cat burglars.... . Originally Posted by Solarsystem

If that was all. I think I recall a thread years ago on ASAP about a provider showing up at someones house.