Don't cha just love it, All in the Family

DAOTY year wear it well In Bred Hank. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, was humbled and embarrassed by the notion that his cleverest thoughts were outclassed by tiny, insignificant cartoon figures on a SHMB, so he once again chooses to mangle the English language.
Except it's not a story from twelve years ago.....it's a story from last week.

And, you support him if you don't denounce him for pandering to white supremacists. So, circle up those wagons Admiral...... Originally Posted by timpage
Thats called "due process". Maybe you've heard of it from your basement. We let the facts come out and then we condemn or we condemn because the facts are being withheld (ala Obama). Right now I'm hearing a charge of racism when nothing has been shown to support that or else you would have to charge your president with racism based on some of his contacts. Are you willing to do that?
Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, was humbled and embarrassed by the notion that his cleverest thoughts were outclassed by tiny, insignificant cartoon figures on a SHMB, so he once again chooses to mangle the English language. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
<....Smarter than IB.
<....Smarter than IB. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Everyone is smarter than U B, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Everyone is smarter than U B, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
<.... Smarter than I B Hankering. The dumb fuck is still talking to emoticon's.
Boy, the way Glen Miller played....

<.... Smarter than I B Hankering. The dumb fuck is still talking to emoticon's. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Eatkum the Inbred Chimp considers it a significant intellectual accomplishment to select emoticons from a menu on a SHMB.
Eatkum the Inbred Chimp considers it a significant intellectual accomplishment to select emoticons from a menu on a SHMB. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
<... smarter than I B.
<... smarter than I B. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Yes, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, that emoticon is your intellectual superior.
Yes, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, that emoticon is your intellectual superior. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
<...Twice as smart as Hankering.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Indeed, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you are one cracked egg.
Indeed, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you are one cracked egg. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Sad chicken dick hankering is still replying to emoticons, just as fucking dumb this year as last year. Once a idiot always a idiot.
Sad chicken dick hankering is still replying to emoticons, just as fucking dumb this year as last year. Once a idiot always a idiot. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the idiot submitting that your best verbal reply is less intelligent than an emoticon, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
You're the idiot submitting that your best verbal reply is less intelligent than an emoticon, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Reveling in your stupidity chicken dick?
Reveling in your stupidity chicken dick? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Only a stupid moron such as yourself, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, would concede that your best verbal reply is less intelligent than an emoticon.