bitten fell for the rope-a-dope

Who is crying? Biden soundly defeated Trump last night. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You're just speaking for the Liberals dummy. Not everyone feels that Biden won. He didn't answer one question honestly it was all about Trump. Biden is in a little world of his own. If you want to join him go for it, you can't handle the real world anyway. Take some of these other idiot Liberals with ya.
Your posts remind me of mushmouth! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Your posts remind me of...never mind. Decorum prohibits me from further expounding on that.

Be safe in the knowledge that was not going to be a flattering comparison to your level of intelligence Lose
Your posts remind me of...never mind. Decorum prohibits me from further expounding on that.

Be safe in the knowledge that was not going to be a flattering comparison to your level of intelligence Lose Originally Posted by Jam3768
Out with it! Dont hold back he-man. Coitus kitty
Out with it! Dont hold back he-man. Coitus kitty Originally Posted by winn dixie
Post something that is actually worth my time and then we can have this discussion. In the meantime, if you're not capable of ever posting anything intelligent, which is quite obviously the case, then go away and shut the fuck up
Post something that is actually worth my time and then we can have this discussion. In the meantime, if you're not capable of ever posting anything intelligent, which is quite obviously the case, then go away and shut the fuck up Originally Posted by Jam3768
Whats with the rage and anger? There is an ignore feature you can utilize! I know its a tough time for lefties right now! Embarrassing to have a complete moron in sleepy joe as a candidate isnt it?
  • oeb11
  • 10-01-2020, 06:00 AM
Poor j - it is all about color and the DPST narrative racism.

yeah , j -all whites are slavers - just look at your DPST lilly white slate.

such a shame to be so indoctrinated.

J will live in the DPST plantation all his/her/its' poor indoctrinated life and never , ever meet Truth and FACTS!
Big T interrupted 147x ,Joeys 67x so there hero no better . And now the hero is Wallace just damn
Dems want , green deal, socialized med, abortion on demand , open borders, abolishing electoral college, packing the court there way, and ending FREE SPEACH.

I don't understand how ANYONE CAN AGREE
You guys are Dreaming !!

How do you figure it's a "tough time for lefties" when we are the ones 10 points ahead with 30 days to go.Plus voting is taking place right now.

The polling shows a very small 6-8 percent of the voters still available to the candidates to obtain but that's it.

Trump would need All of them plus pull off some Biden voters too.
It's not going to happen.

Trump did not get a popular majority in 2016.He lost that by 3-4 million votes.

He is worse off this year.

Trump and the Trumpers are Losing !! Do you not get that ?
  • oeb11
  • 10-01-2020, 11:57 AM
sf is desperately trying to calm itself with histrionic allegations
Get some professional Help - life can be better seeing reality as it is without propaganda DPST party and XiNN!!Lies from l
Originally Posted by matchingmole
I only could stand 15 minutes of watching this SHIT SHOW. It caused me agony. So could not say who won.
Ad hominem attacks are the only thing you are good at. It's most likely the only thing you have ever been good at. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Hey, that's not true! Dickmuncher also excels at sucking cock! He mentions it every time he posts! Plus he swallows every drop!

I don't usually stick up for munchy, but this time my sense of fairness demands it.... Munchy is good at more than one thing.

BAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!
You guys are Dreaming !!

How do you figure it's a "tough time for lefties" when we are the ones 10 points ahead with 30 days to go.Plus voting is taking place right now.

The polling shows a very small 6-8 percent of the voters still available to the candidates to obtain but that's it.

Trump would need All of them plus pull off some Biden voters too.
It's not going to happen.

Trump did not get a popular majority in 2016.He lost that by 3-4 million votes.

He is worse off this year.

Trump and the Trumpers are Losing !! Do you not get that ? Originally Posted by sportfisherman
Polls don't mean shit. If you're basing your hopes and dreams on Polls you're going to have some restless nights ahead.
  • oeb11
  • 10-01-2020, 05:06 PM
let SR, sf, and all the DPST's recite "I do believe in polls, i do believe in polls, I do believe in Polls" and be completely comfortable in them , such that the arduous chore of 'voting' becomes unnecessary.

let the DPST's sit home under their solar panels in the Birkenstocks and watch rachel Maddow.

After all - harris will make elections 'not a DPST thing' ever again...

And suffer the inevitable result of the moral, intellectual, and spiritual turpitude of the DPST's!

and - who among you can identify the allusion in the first sentence?????
Hey, that's not true! Dickmuncher also excels at sucking cock! He mentions it every time he posts! Plus he swallows every drop!

I don't usually stick up for munchy, but this time my sense of fairness demands it.... Munchy is good at more than one thing.

BAAAHAHAHAHAHA!! Originally Posted by lustylad

See, I can be proven wrong and when I am, I admit it.
let SR, sf, and all the DPST's recite "I do believe in polls, i do believe in polls, I do believe in Polls" and be completely comfortable in them , such that the arduous chore of 'voting' becomes unnecessary.

let the DPST's sit home under their solar panels in the Birkenstocks and watch rachel Maddow.

After all - harris will make elections 'not a DPST thing' ever again...

And suffer the inevitable result of the moral, intellectual, and spiritual turpitude of the DPST's!

and - who among you can identify the allusion in the first sentence????? Originally Posted by oeb11

The Cowardly Lyin'............patriot eagle attacks Putin's puppet