This is getting annoying

why no list of WHO ALL, or naming even one of.

I'm surprised some gals will even talk to one another over the phone with some of that crap that going on. Or is that went on not long ago. And mostly VP. Add in so of the crap guys have done.

All in Upset NY
staged car crash's
finding ways to get acid on another ones skin
poisoning,
out this to real world life
adding something to smokes,dirinks or PT of another
etc.

all guy on guy, gal on gal, and guys and gals going after each other and even for.
in the background at times, eccie Upset NY is a war zone.
but most times the posts get cleaned up or deleted to modtard ville as to who did what to who.

fact: A thread I started was removed by a mod after I posted about a gal that followed me.
Never met her before, so why was that VP following me around one night. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Sounds like BP is the safer shopping.
I'm glad to hear that you sometimes take appointments from guys with a history of reviews. I usually try and go that route. I end up doing hobbying all over creation as a result of work travel.. It sometimes can make it difficult to get a reference that works. I don't think many upstate gals are familiar with the ladies in NYC and Long Island or vice-versa. In addition not many down-state providers use this board.

I often PM providers in upstate if I'm interested in getting together. In most instances they check my reviews and I get a green light to proceed. On the occasion it doesn't meet their standards of a check, I move on.

In regards to the multiple handle issue....if you don't act like an a-hole, what need is there for a 2nd or 3rd handle?
Sometimes u gotta be careful with references because some of these girls have a bad history with each other and you will hear shit like "don't see her she fucks bareback" or she this STD or she is on PT or my favorite "That Bitch is Crazy " lol then well I wonder if she is lying or she telling the truth. Then the girl who wanted the reference throws the girl who gave you one under the bus too lol. This hobby life is a small world a lot these girls know each or have known each other. You would be surprise of some these girls who have cross paths. Originally Posted by Seanross26
I always scratch my head when one provider talks shit about another provider bcd then they act like best friends on the board.

Some are great about references, others you learn not to use because they get mad if you see someone else or they hate the provider you want to see. It all depends on the individual provider's competition level.

My rule is that if I use a provider for a reference I make a point to go see her asap.
yup

But why insult a gal that will not buy into that system. Or finds it is no longer safe to use references. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I didn't understand what you meant initially lol forgive me but now I think I do know what you're referring to.
I try not to blatantly insult anyone, I'm initially not a fighter but a lover first and foremost. But no, I do not like nor tolerate bully's and I will call someone out when they are being a bully, and especially a hypocrite. I'm not catty, I get a long with several other ladies very well, it's all about respect, and no I will not respect someone who doesn't respect others. And perhaps I was wrong, but it seemed odd that one minute, someone was willing to provide references, then the next minute they're not. I guess I never thought that it was someone feeling the method no longer safe, but rather just that person being catty, which yeah I think is bs. But hey, I could be wrong

I'll weigh in here.

When a provider asks for references, yes its a bit of a pain. Unless you frequent certain providers, its tough to know whom may/may not remember you to provide a reference. I guess that depends on the memory and recordkeeping abilities of the referenced provider.

On the other hand and especially when I hobby while travelling, I actually PREFER when providers screen and require references. It provides a level of comfort to me knowing they are strict with their bookings and thus I have no issue providing them with whatever references they require.

As an aside, I believe some (certainly not all) providers just use the reference requirements as a bit of a "sniff test" to see if you will comply. I'd bet there are some who don't actually even followup on them, but rather just want to gauge if you are willing to provide. I could be wrong about that, its just my sense with some.

At the end of the day, this comes back to my same opinion about people who complain about a provider setting her rates high. This is a supply and demand business. Any provider has the right to screen at whatever level she desires. She has the right to set the rates for her time at whatever level she desires. Who are we to question or hassle her over that? If you don't like it, move on. If her methods of conducting her business are out of line, the supply/demand market will correct that on its own, no need to insult or degrade. Just move along, there are plenty of fish in the sea.

Rant over. Originally Posted by at002f
Well said!

I have been on here for a while, and aspd before that. I do not hobby on a regular basis, but do reviews when I do.

A few years ago I wanted to see a provider. She asked for a reference. And proof I had seen her. I gave her someone I had seen multiple times.And I said area where she was, and town where she had since moved to. Turns out they hated each other, and started a whole shit storm. With threats and accusations. Who needs all that bullshit???

I understand the desire for references, and lacking has cost me a couple of encounters, but so be it.

It seems that Margeaux is considerate in looking at review count and content. So I have hope yet Originally Posted by the jeepguy
The cattiness is unfortunate, and unprofessional. I've had a problem with two ladies, and I don't drag the guys into it, I see no point and have no interest in doing so. I've had guys make remarks about so and so, and I may say I agree sure, but I'm not out to purposefully bad mouth anyone. Awhile ago I did warn a few men about a woman I felt was unsafe, and at the time I thought I had the best intentions, not to be catty but to inform men so they could be safe, but in the end realized I was wrong, and apologized to her, and now know that I will leave it up to the men to do their own research and make their own decisions and hopefully they play safe. There are women who I do not know and have never spoken to, though through word of mouth and their reviews and so on, I will not accept them as references, and I feel bad to tell the guys this, but it is what it is. I'm not going to accept a reference from a woman who I feel has questionable to no screening methods and makes dangerous choices whatsoever, it isn't catty, it's just me wanting to feel and stay safe.

This is another reason I enjoy the GWN so.
Since no screening/references is required you avoid all this BS & drama.... Originally Posted by Celso
Wish it were the same here! I could skip a few headaches then
Sounds like BP is the safer shopping. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Here is safer
Its just the type of BS is different

BP you are more likely to have problems( robed, LE)

Here can be more costly. (one way: Even if just cross fire that has nothing to do with ya, but almost took ya down for the count.)

another way
OK you gave work info, real name etc to one gal. Use her for reference to see another. The first one is a good gal. But ops, gave to much to the other. Then pillow talk to that other you gave up some more stuff. Then next thing ya know is why is this person I never met got the goods on ya and telling ya will out ya.
I didn't understand what you meant initially lol forgive me but now I think I do know what you're referring to.
I try not to blatantly insult anyone, I'm initially not a fighter but a lover first and foremost. But no, I do not like nor tolerate bully's and I will call someone out when they are being a bully, and especially a hypocrite. I'm not catty, I get a long with several other ladies very well, it's all about respect, and no I will not respect someone who doesn't respect others. And perhaps I was wrong, but it seemed odd that one minute, someone was willing to provide references, then the next minute they're not. I guess I never thought that it was someone feeling the method no longer safe, but rather just that person being catty, which yeah I think is bs. But hey, I could be wrong Originally Posted by ToriStarr
first line I was agreeing with you. on
Originally Posted by ToriStarr
And when they go there, with the insults, you know you made the right decision in the first place.
Stay safe
2nd line I was thinking
You really should think twice about seeing a provider that doesn't even bother to ask you for references, because it isn't smart for either party.
by the op. As she may have another way of screening. And may not give or take references.

so, ops sorry

btw:

The cattiness is unfortunate, and unprofessional. I've had a problem with two ladies, and I don't drag the guys into it, I see no point and have no interest in doing so. I've had guys make remarks about so and so, and I may say I agree sure, but I'm not out to purposefully bad mouth anyone. Awhile ago I did warn a few men about a woman I felt was unsafe, and at the time I thought I had the best intentions, not to be catty but to inform men so they could be safe, but in the end realized I was wrong, and apologized to her, and now know that I will leave it up to the men to do their own research and make their own decisions and hopefully they play safe. There are women who I do not know and have never spoken to, though through word of mouth and their reviews and so on, I will not accept them as references, and I feel bad to tell the guys this, but it is what it is. I'm not going to accept a reference from a woman who I feel has questionable to no screening methods and makes dangerous choices whatsoever, it isn't catty, it's just me wanting to feel and stay safe.
awesome
till, maybe they will not give or take references anymore because of past problems. And screen in other ways that you do not know. Not accepting them is ok on your part. As you have no way of knowing if or how they screen.
MM- Anyone refusing you references is hiding something. Stay the course.

Gents can get references if they need references. Originally Posted by ROC
That may be the dumbest thing I have read all day.
wonder if the two I'm thinking, or was it another two. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Hell, I don't care if anyone knows. It was Hannah and Kasey. I had seen Hannah many times over a couple of years, starting before she was on aspd. Still just a CL advertiser. Apparently her and Kasey both spent time working for some shady service, and it didn't go well.

I told Kasey who my reference was, that she used to provide on BHTL Rd, and had moved out East of the city. Hannah said this was her issue, giving Kasey the region she moved to, which was pure BS. She was pissed I wasn't going to see her anymore. I couldn't because she was living very close to several friends of mine, lol.

I don't think there is a good solution to this. If I started seeing VP's on a regular basis it would work. But I have VERY limited funDs, and usually look for BP gems. Can't imagine they would work too well as references.
Hell, I don't care if anyone knows. It was Hannah and Kasey. I had seen Hannah many times over a couple of years, starting before she was on aspd. Still just a CL advertiser. Apparently her and Kasey both spent time working for some shady service, and it didn't go well.

I told Kasey who my reference was, that she used to provide on BHTL Rd, and had moved out East of the city. Hannah said this was her issue, giving Kasey the region she moved to, which was pure BS. She was pissed I wasn't going to see her anymore. I couldn't because she was living very close to several friends of mine, lol.

I don't think there is a good solution to this. If I started seeing VP's on a regular basis it would work. But I have VERY limited funDs, and usually look for BP gems. Can't imagine they would work too well as references. Originally Posted by the jeepguy
dang I was thinking Chloe and nn, another pair I would not say a word to one about the other as part of a reference. Hannah and nn for a time also. Chloe and crap forgot who was the other on the Iowa deal LOL.

If one stops and think about it, lots of pairs one could not or should not use as reference with the other.

And that is part of the problem with references.

When I joined ASPD my reference was shot down by one. But by luck I got to met Hannah and her friend that had a near by incall to BHTL. With Hannah it was almost a problem not who but how I knew my one reference at the time. So following a provider to the boards was a killer for me at times.
I often PM providers in upstate if I'm interested in getting together. In most instances they check my reviews and I get a green light to proceed. Originally Posted by wantsome
I've experienced that as well. Having reviews and being active on this site can help at times.
Sounds like BP is the safer shopping. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Different shopping. Don't know about safer.

With VP's the biggest concern seems to be information exchange.
What's being done with the info you give out?

With BP it's possibly bumping into pimps or someone hiding in the bathroom.
Or the slight possibility of getting caught in a sting or cash n dash.
till, maybe they will not give or take references anymore because of past problems. And screen in other ways that you do not know. Not accepting them is ok on your part. As you have no way of knowing if or how they screen. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
True, I could be wrong in my assumptions there as well, though there have been times trusted clients have told me when they'd seen these ladies, they were not screened at all. And aside from this, for me, not accepting a particular lady isn't as much about how or whether or not she screens, more about PT issues, many review no recommendations etc. Whether or not they screen is only part of it for me.
I'd rather be wrong, than put myself in any unnecessary risk. Just how I feel.
P411= problem solved.
too much bother

have enough already around

will see new only if its painless

wake up everyday thanking Tebow i never have to rely on this place

well , not really everyday but...
True, I could be wrong in my assumptions there as well, though there have been times trusted clients have told me when they'd seen these ladies, they were not screened at all. And aside from this, for me, not accepting a particular lady isn't as much about how or whether or not she screens, more about PT issues, many review no recommendations etc. Whether or not they screen is only part of it for me.
I'd rather be wrong, than put myself in any unnecessary risk. Just how I feel. Originally Posted by ToriStarr
you would be surprised what all a guy will say in a phone call. And not even know they been screened as they chat. Yet others do not screening at all just as you are thinking
good call

Or could thy this
]P411= problem solved[/COLOR]. Originally Posted by amishgangster;1055352101[COLOR=Teal
But I'm still a meet them at a bar or M&G guy and have no P411 myself.
You're in Buffalo, ever try a GOBC meeting.

and I partly agree with

too much bother

have enough already around

will see new only if its painless

wake up everyday thanking Tebow i never have to rely on this place

well , not really everyday but... Originally Posted by JONBALLS
As I never met painless, only pain willing to put up with.