Houston's BJ Thread

Awwwww thanks sweetie!! It’s always been a pleasure meeting you, I’m always full afterwards(GULP)!

It's always a pleasure meeting up with you as well! You still hold the record with me !

Mmmmmmmmm this brings back memories(Seeking ~P + Super Head 713) Originally Posted by Super Head 713
I need to try this out!
SUPERHEAD! I mean i dont have a peen, but from what i hear, shes one of the best! Originally Posted by Kammye
Kammye you can throw your name in the thread as well! Stop being modest LOL.
  • pxmcc
  • 09-29-2018, 09:42 AM
nina renee
karlie raines (inactive?)
annabelle rose
Kammye you can throw your name in the thread as well! Stop being modest LOL. Originally Posted by cockalatte
Well This Is True. Lol! Ty Dear!
Well This Is True. Lol! Ty Dear! Originally Posted by Kammye
Welcome Kammye! It's always a pleasure witnessing your amazing skills!
Karlie Raines is gone but yeah she was impressive. Could give head, deepthroat for an hour nonstop. One of the best imo

nina renee
karlie raines (inactive?)
annabelle rose Originally Posted by pxmcc
Welcome Kammye! It's always a pleasure witnessing your amazing skills! Originally Posted by cockalatte
Youre Long Overdue! 😈
Of the few ladies I’ve seen, I’m going to have to go with Super Head. I could still feel it a couple of days afterwards. Lol
^ Wow!
A couple days later ...
Is SH really that good? Originally Posted by blk knight
She is better than that good and she is a fun lady.
  • Kp504
  • 10-01-2018, 08:23 AM
I wana try em all, lol but Super head is the truth though. She’s a cool ass chick. Mz Luvly does her thang as well,,
Kammye

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=124816 Originally Posted by cockalatte
Would be my choice....But Kamm has always been a sexy little mf imo....and yes, the girl has skills....
Would be my choice....But Kamm has always been a sexy little mf imo....and yes, the girl has skills.... Originally Posted by Russ38
Heyyyy Russ! Muahz!
Yes sir....she does