The ATF Trading Game: Who Wants to Play?

Sounds fun!
Question? Can our ATF include ladies we play with doubles and /or paid for?
Ahhh....Blendiepoo...am I really your ATF???

*Okay Bubba.......soon. Next time there's a strip club social...I'll buy you a beer and a lap dance. It's the least I can do. Now stop e-mailing me...you have my word. lol
hmm. 500-25%=375. heres your chance guys. that is if she aint chicken! bwock bwock bwock. just bustin your chops sweetie
hmm. 500-25%=375. heres your chance guys. that is if she aint chicken! bwock bwock bwock. just bustin your chops sweetie Originally Posted by knotty man
god...i can only imagine how long THAT line would be...
ok LL...you win.
Ahhh....Blendiepoo...am I really your ATF???

*Okay Bubba.......soon. Next time there's a strip club social...I'll buy you a beer and a lap dance. It's the least I can do. Now stop e-mailing me...you have my word. lol Originally Posted by Leslie Lane
god...i can only imagine how long THAT line would be...
ok LL...you win. Originally Posted by bubbaJay
Alright, you two....
I like the idea. My only issue is that I have already budgeted to only see my ATFs (ok, yes, more than one) in December as a little Christmas treat to myself, so I might not be available to take part.

But, I will enjoy from the sidelines.
I like the idea. My only issue is that I have already budgeted to only see my ATFs (ok, yes, more than one) in December as a little Christmas treat to myself, so I might not be available to take part.

But, I will enjoy from the sidelines. Originally Posted by Damon Bradley
ok dad...no more fighting....i promise!
and personally...i cant WAIT.... for my xmas gift to myself!
Ahhh....Blendiepoo...am I really your ATF??? Originally Posted by Leslie Lane
You were until you called me blendiepoo! Now I know how Whispy feels.
You were until you called me blendiepoo! Now I know how Whispy feels. Originally Posted by blenderhead
i think this name could stick with you...maybe BP
Natalie,
I will volunteer to make sure that everyone has their lists posted, but only if I get to play, too, that is if I can get permission! Sounds like fun to me.

Spacemtn
Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator
  • ztonk
  • 11-19-2010, 08:10 PM
I don't know if I can limit myself to 5 ATFs...

The ATF List thread in the Men's Lounge would need to be exempted from the rule pertaining to sharing private information with the ladies. (Not that THAT ever happens, of course!)
Natalie,
I will volunteer to make sure that everyone has their lists posted, but only if I get to play, too, that is if I can get permission! Sounds like fun to me.

Spacemtn
Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator Originally Posted by Spacemtn
Oh fine....hmmph! I will share if I have to.You have my permission since you won't run away with me! ;(
Isn't this just a long, round-about way to post an ad? Originally Posted by Pflugerbill

an interesting observation is that the majority of the people who think this is a good idea are the providers. from a market standpoint, i guess the economy is affecting business for some that a 25% discount just to get people to have sessions is better than no business at all. add Christmas shopping season to the mix and people have to spend what little money they have this year on Christmas gifts, vacations, and other holiday expenses, i see December is a very VERY slow month for providers.

personally, regarding most of the providers listed on this thread who have agreed to participate, i would not be able to list because (1) i've never seen them before so they can't be an ATF, (2) ive seen them and they had not lived up to their hype in either the looks or performance department (or both) and thus would not qualify to be an ATF, or (3) i have no interest in seeing them at all so they would also not qualify to be an ATF.

good luck to those who participate, however, in the next month i don't see too many people throwing down money for sessions in general.

however, of interesting note, since Leslie Lane chose to participate in this thread, one guy threw down $1000 and she is still somehow able to, in this economy, command $500 per session and have a line of guys on here willing to pay it.

i dont know why she is able to do it, be it her looks, charm, or whatever, but i do find it very interesting that Leslie Lane can command $500+ a session and be booked solid for the next two weeks, and other girls have to offer a 25% discount. just a very interesting note about the economy, the market, and what people are willing to spend on one girl and what they are not willing to spend on another.

the question is, and food for thought - what does one girl have that she can charge $500 AND GET IT, and other girls have to offer a 25% discount just to drum up business, in the same market (Austin), to the same group of guys?

i have my idea on why this is true, however, that is just my opinion, and posting it will probably require me to have a flame-proof suit so i don't hear the backlash if i post my honest opinion about this. but i am very interested to hear other's opinions.
John_Tx,

I for one am getting a bit tired of your being a WK for LL. Your making a lot of assumptions on both the business of a broad number gals and one gals apparent ability to generate relatively HDH business. Only time will tell just where LL fits into the equation.

The way I see this is pretty simple, some gals are a bit open and flexible and truly want to provide an enjoyable experience for a reasonable price. Others posture, preen and try and present an aura of exclusivity. You (and everyone else) are certainly entitled (and expected) to spend your $$$ where you see fit as will I.

My post in the mens lounge reflects my personal thoughts. My "ATF's" are already well known in that venue and as stated there I'll take my cash and spend it on Kelli, Darien, Natalie and Marian before I drop a grand on LL. Then I'll rinse and repeat