Yes let's...

i wont even go there except to say 'seriously??"
"The bullshit accusations are numerous and tedious from you."

i guess cos he prefaced his post stating he was sharing his "opinion", maybe that lets him off the hook. if so, i retract my statement in my prior post.
but it still kinda reads like he knows exactly how the world works.

and pls dont go throwing around the "D" world just cos i stated my feelings/reactions.
"... then that means you are fishing for unnecessary drama."
that sure reads to me like you know exactly know why i wrote my post. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Really now?

Instead of giving your opinion about me and trying to read into something I wrote right after I make a post, how about staying on topic in a thread? See post #27. It may be difficult for you since you seem to feel you have to take shots when you can, but please try. Since you seem to either look up my posts or just follow me around ( I think there is a forum guideline that asks you to not do that, #17 ). If you do not like my opinion on this or any other thread, that is fine, please state just state yours without the personal digs, after all, that is what this entire website is about.
Really now?

Instead of giving your opinion about me and trying to read into something I wrote right after I make a post, how about staying on topic in a thread? It may be difficult for you since you seem to feel you have to take shots when you can, but please try. Since you seem to either look up my posts or just follow me around ( I think there is a forum guideline that asks you to not do that, #17 ). If you do not like my opinion on this or any other thread, that is fine, please state just state yours without the personal digs, after all, that is what this entire website is about. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Hi pot! It's kettle.....

biglatinmale, don't bother responding, THN is on one of her crusades on a topic that she feels strongly about and if you disagree with her in any manner, she will go on a tangent, hijacking a thread, steering it towards making it a threAD for her and her jaded opinion (fact as she sees it) on those subjects she feels is near and dear to her and then post whore you to death till she has the last word. I can see your comparisons are legit and the only differences between a SW and a provider is this:

One sells pussy on the street corner, while the other sells pussy on the internet. Everything else is basically the same (most girls have pimps, are in trouble with the law in other aspects of their life, ect.). Both are hookers who flat back for cash money.

I wonder when she quits the business, what a provider who has been providing for a number of years has on her current resume? Recent skills: sucking dick, massage w/o a license. Latest positions done: K-9, MISH, CG.

As an example, per that resume, if she told the truth, the last real job she had was 10 years ago, since she has no recent experience, it might just get past over, but she does have relative experience the position requires, so maybe call her in for an interview and seeing her get out of her brand new car, she does not look like she has been suffering for the last 10 years, but when the owner of the company comes in to interview her, he recognizes that he saw her for a BCD session a couple of years ago. I would love to get that priceless, first facial expression in a picture!

I think this topic would make for some lively Originally Posted by davidfree986

And here you go turning this into another "my haters" thread.

Now if you don't mind, this thread is about streetwalkers and the men who love them and how all providers would be living in the ghetto if it weren't for our pussies.

Thank you.

One thing that does bother me is when a individual thinks they are better than the next person, that's when I call BS and put them on the spot. Originally Posted by biglatinmale

Blt, I hear what you're saying. I don't like classism either. But the fact of life is there are decent people in the world and there are shitty people in the world. That's not mean, that's reality. Since I'm not the subject of an alert about robbing johns in a shady part of town that DOES make me a better hooker. I shouldn't be made to feel guilty or punished about that. And I don't. Nor should anyone be accused of being one step away from poverty if not for providing. That's reverse-classism and I don't like that either so that's when I call BS and put them on the spot.

But yes we can all still get along.
The Hot Nurse is one of the most Intelligent ladies on here. David, Who the hell cares if her last job was 10 years ago. Maybe she made enough cash in the real world and retired. Maybe she don't have to work in the 'Rat Race' like us. I don't know. Have you ever spent time with her? I have and it was a fantastic time. She's actually a trophy wife, polite, and friendly. And she's deadly with her 10' strap on which made me have a mind blowing orgasm with out her touching my cock. In fact i passed out for a bit and so had to revive me. Bet you never had that happen to you. I can't get that at home, i will admit it. The ladies love it as much as we do. Some Like it more. Tell ya what David, Go visit Mistress Tracey's Dungeon and look at all the Thousands of Dollars of 'equipment' and high dollar leather and latex clothing she has. The sex industry cash wise has been kind to her just as it has been to most of these fine ladies. Most of them are educated and spend their payola wisely where they only have to work a few hours a day.

And here you go turning this into another "my haters" thread.

Now if you don't mind, this thread is about streetwalkers and the men who love them and how all providers would be living in the ghetto if it weren't for our pussies.

Thank you.

What you quoted was a different thread in a different forum and I was responding to your little spat you had with biglatinmale, of course, you seem to get into a post whore mode with anyone when there is a differing of an opinion from yours, nice try. Talk about the pot and kettle phrase!

Oh and Kinky Boy, you are right, I have not had a 10' strap on up my ass so I would not know or could relate to your experience with that, WALDT. Let's keep our eye on the ball here and even tho she started the thread, it is not about THN, this is about providers in general.

Blt, I hear what you're saying. I don't like classism either. But the fact of life is there are decent people in the world and there are shitty people in the world. That's not mean, that's reality. Since I'm not the subject of an alert about robbing johns in a shady part of town that DOES make me a better hooker. I shouldn't be made to feel guilty or punished about that. And I don't. Nor should anyone be accused of being one step away from poverty if not for providing. That's reverse-classism and I don't like that either so that's when I call BS and put them on the spot.

But yes we can all still get along. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Yes, there are different types of people in this world. There are ones that live and look in the past and always move backwards (the shitty, classless ones you are referring to), and the ones who are trying to move forward.

I do not comb the streets for streetwalkers, so I have no feeling for them one way or another. IMO, providers got into the business of providing because most ladies enjoy sex and they heard the money was good, which it is, and they cannot make this kind of money and in the time they put in, compared to having to work for an employer for 60+ hours a week.

If providers could not provide and had to live off just a RW job for their only means of income, could they? that is not a simple answer. Some choose to provide for extra money while others it is their sole means of income to pay bills and feed themselves and their family, so going back to a RW job, putting in the time and making in a week what they could make in 3 or 4 appointments (which some do in a day) is really going to be difficult the lifestyle they were probably accustomed to, so maybe not poverty level, but definitely a drastic change in their lifestyle will commence.

A similar parallel can be drawn to providing with pro athletes...........They make loads of money while in the game, some invest and save, others spend freely like there is no tomorrow while still others prepare themselves for the future when they quit (getting the education and learning the business savvy needed for a nice life after the last whistle).

Getting back to providers, especially the younger ones recently within a few years just finished high school and the older ones who may or may not have just a high school diploma or GED, would they have made that kind of money in the RW if not for providing? Probably not. I have seen first hand former providers who end up living with friends/family or in even a shelter because they had no where to go and no means to support themselves, then some of those eventually go back to providing again.

So the answer to that question is complex and there will be no cut and dry answer. Without providing, some would thrive, others will live in poverty and you have the ones in between. Everyone is different and this life will also treat them differently, it is just a matter of when it is your turn the carry the ball, what will you do with your chance?
+1THN
+1 Kendall
DAMMIT, my list just doubled!!!

ú-chebin estel anim