My car got stolen from SW

Hey tt, glad you took the teasing like a champ. Nothing but good natured as far as I can tell. Yeah, bonehead move but not like you did not know that already. Even if we did not leave a street hooker alone in a running car with the keys, we all have done stupid stuff. Luckily for me, my questionable decisions never turned out as bad as they could have.

You know, just as easily, you could have been writing a glowing review about a lucky find that fucked your brains out and everyone would have been singing your praises and begging for her digits! Life is like a box of chocolates...or box of bullets, as the case may be!

Keep us posted how this turns out...get the car back? bullets? Inquiring minds want to know!

Good luck!
Yeah yeah yeah I know I'm a dumbass and stupid and all that anyways just trying to prevent any other dumbasses or stupid idea itself they're doing the same thing they've done is a while and it's just one stupid little mistake it's it all it takes I really enjoyed everybody's comments and thank you all for the support you guys are awesome safe hobbying by the way Originally Posted by ttrx769
Sorry this shit went down. The lack of sympathy is discouraging given most would do exactly the same thing - or they're just wanky-yanky keyboard mongers.

Props to you for posting this as a great reminder to all of us to use the big head whenever possible.
I once had a SO clear out my house while I was at work. Sympathetic LE said they couldn't do a damn thing about it.
We've all been fucked over by pussy at one time or another in all sorts of different ways. As long as we keep thinking with our peckers it won't be the first time nor the last.
While some lessons are learned the hard way, very interested to know the status of the car, if a police report was filed, etc.
Lmaooo
Hey look on the bright side . . . this whore is now available for outcalls thanks to her new wheels!
Yeah yeah yeah I know I'm a dumbass and stupid and all that anyways just trying to prevent any other dumbasses or stupid idea itself they're doing the same thing they've done is a while and it's just one stupid little mistake it's it all it takes I really enjoyed everybody's comments and thank you all for the support you guys are awesome safe hobbying by the way Originally Posted by ttrx769
on a more serious note, have you alerted the police? yeah, I realize it's awkward to report your car stolen under those circumstances but who knows what that car is being used for right now. it could be used as a getaway in convenience store robberies or worse. make sure there is a clear record of you having reported it to the insurance company.
You'll probably come out cheaper with insurance vs it being a rental car. Just gotta trust me on this one
Lol yeah, kindred spirits u two...
BRUH... sorry but "cmonnnnn man."
Side note not related to this post. Pardon the hijack. Back in the '80s I had to go out to Atlanta a lot for business from DFW. I had an employee who was a good worker, dependable, yada yada, who's car broke down. Short story, I rented a car for him, he quit showing up and I had to fire him while he still had the car. The car was in my name, not the company's. While I was trying to find him the car caught fire on the 285 loop.

Didn't make any money off of this but karma worked her talents. (Did not cost me anything out of pocket because of the insurance rider.)