Found guilty on ALL 34 counts!!!

Ahhhhh the evidence was overwhelming.
The trial was conducted in a very professional manner. Truumpf didn't want to take the stand. Nobody is rejoicing. It's more saddening than anything else that folks still believe in this felon. Beyond a reasonable doubt. Being guilty of 34 counts with 11 court violations is not a hero or martyr. That's a criminal. With several more serious cases pending.
Trumpf is officially a convicted felon. Something that half America already knew. Originally Posted by winn dixie
... But the FUND-RAISING has been GRAND! ... $34 MILLION!
Aint been barely 24 hours! ... WINNING!

#### Salty
Let's stick with trumpf being convicted of 34 counts. He is officially a felon now!
The evidence was so overwhelming the jury made the correct decision.
If NYC was a country, the US would sanction them.
If NYC was a country, the US would sanction them. Originally Posted by bambino
As it pertains to a jury convicting trumpf on 34 counts; how do you suppose this could happen? And why ?Staying on the subject of the conviction on 34 counts?
Trump and his cult of morons has done more for the Democratic Party than they could ever do on their own. Anyone but Orange Turd and this would have been an easy win for the GOP.
Hush money be hush money!!!! Wasn’t that one of the counts?

https://x.com/hawkpilot662023/status...0AMolspcYxY9QA

BAHAHAHA
Can I ask a dumb question. Why would you donate money to a so call millionaire? I'm sorry I'm not donating money to someone who claims to have more money to me. Most who donate to a candidate wouldn't think twice about donating that same money to a bum on the street. So a candidate spends your donation money and keeps his, wins the race and doesn't give a damn about you and your donation after the victory. This goes for Democrats and Republicans. Please tell me the logic in that? Whether it's Biden or Trump once the election is over they don't care about you until the next election or event when they need your money. The only ones they care about is the big money people who donate to get special treatment and get their agenda past. Wake up, all those that got arrest on January 6th, what has Trump done for you to get you out of jail or pay your attorney fees? Has anyone heard of Jim Jones?
34 counts? How’s 53 million grab ya?

https://t.me/realKarliBonne/247025

https://t.me/realKarliBonne/247025 Originally Posted by bambino
A drop in the bucket compared to what he owes lawyers, Jean Carroll, the State of New York!

So he’s not done fleecing the fine Americans who follow.

LOLLING!
... Guilty of 34 counts! ... Guilty of having HIGH poll numbers!
The 34 counts will be Overturned... And the poll numbers will GO HIGHER!

#### Salty
A drop in the bucket compared to what he owes lawyers, Jean Carroll, the State of New York!

So he’s not done fleecing the fine Americans who follow.

LOLLING! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That case will get thrown out just like these 34 farcical counts.

Double LOLLING
... Guilty of 34 counts! ... Guilty of having HIGH poll numbers!
The 34 counts will be Overturned... And the poll numbers will GO HIGHER!

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
On what basis will those 34 counts be overturned?

Come on, all you legal experts.

https://t.me/realKarliBonne/247025 Originally Posted by bambino
So? He can raise all the fucking money in the world and it doesn't change the fact he was convicted.

Sadly, that money is all coming from rubes that probably can't afford it. Likely the same ones that invested in his "truth" platform.

So how much did you donate?
On what basis will those 34 counts be overturned?

Come on, all you legal experts. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Frankly, I'm really impressed by all the legal and medical professionals that hang out on this hooker board. Given the post counts, how do they have time to practice law or see patients?