Members bans?

then we have to find other creative ways to promote ourselves.
Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Post color of your lingerie everyday, along with the plan for dinner.
Bans are typically by accumulation of points for violating the rules of the board. Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Where can I find the points system? I got a message from a moderator about not bumping encounter threads that are more than 30 days old.
Where can I find the points system? I got a message from a moderator about not bumping encounter threads that are more than 30 days old. Originally Posted by regalbeagal43
Its not posted. Just folow the rules ands heed any warnings so you don't have to worry about it. It typicaly takes 25 points to get a ban unless you do something rerally stupid. You get plenty of chances to correct your behavior.
When a member is banned they cannot login. So they cannot do anything on board. Also when a member is banned and tries to login you get a banner that reads youre banned and your return date is listed Originally Posted by winn dixie
Though they can't log in, I think you can see that they tried to log in.

And just because your return date is listed, it doesn't mean that it will be true. The time period of a ban can change.

Unless that member is in invisible mode

And just because your return date is listed, it doesn't mean that it will be true. The time period of a ban can change. Originally Posted by Precious_b
True. Its rare. One prime example is if that member creates a bandle and gets caught. That bandle gets perma banned and the members original handle ban time starts all over.

And just because your return date is listed, it doesn't mean that it will be true. The time period of a ban can change. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Maybe I'm just blind but where is their return date listed?
Maybe I'm just blind but where is their return date listed? Originally Posted by ntxguy
Only the banned member can see it. When they try to log in while banned they will get a banner saying theyre banned and their return date and even the time the ban is lifted
Thanks