Location, Location, Location

I would look at the demographics of area and potential clientele, competition, and traffic flow for you and your clientele. 75 @ 121 Fairview/S. McKinney sounds like a good place.
Intersection of two major highways to move between N. Dallas, W Plano, E Plano, Frisco and McKinney makes good logistical sense.
I may be different, since I don't live in the Dallas area, but when I visit on business, I would like to actually see a few more girls in the area of Northpark down to McKinney Avenue -- there are a few that have incalls in Uptown, but not really many. I would prefer not to have to drive up past the Galleria to the DNT area. Originally Posted by Prohacvice

No one cares ...
+1 Castle Hills
No
+1 on McKinney! Wish there were more providers with incalls in the McKinney/Allen area. Originally Posted by zipster

There are more of us than you think. It's a good area. Come on up!
Have you noticed nobody suggested or even mentioned the GB/I30 area...makes you go ummm. Nothing much there other than Bass Pro, and that $25 million dollar investment by the city did not sprout wings and fly at all like it was being projected.
There are more of us than you think. It's a good area. Come on up! Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Oh? I wish you ladies would make it known. Whenever I've looked for anyone in the area (via searches or ISO) it's a desert.
What ^^^^ said.
Have you noticed nobody suggested or even mentioned the GB/I30 area...makes you go ummm. Nothing much there other than Bass Pro, and that $25 million dollar investment by the city did not sprout wings and fly at all like it was being projected. Originally Posted by goofy11

I noticed that. Makes me sad because I love that area!!
I noticed that. Makes me sad because I love that area!! Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Would love to have a beautiful provider out towards I-30 and the Bush, slim pickens this way