ECCIE

right ,, but all you need is me lol Glad we are back Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

Gina you are right that all I need is you but I need you here more often is the key.

I also would be curious to see how many of the people who were praising the so called demise of ECCIE and creaming in their pants while praising OH2 are now back. I'm not slamming OH2. CK has done a great job with his site and it's great to see it flourish. However, all those who had already buried ECCIE, had the funeral, and sang their own funeral dirges.....as Mark Twain once said "The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated." Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Well put AG.

I agree that CK has done a marvelous job in keeping OH2 up. But I don't understand the behavior of some frequent posters on eccie and who literally need eccie for their promotional efforts to straight up bad mouth eccie. Just don't get it.
well I'm just Happy ECCIE is back up , well once a month is all I can handle lol ..
now days we need every site
Gina you are right that all I need is you but I need you here more often is the key. Originally Posted by jasonray2199
Me so horny....go eccie!
I have visited virtually every site out there.. ECCIE is far and away the best, OH2 is second place by a large margin, Listcrawler is #3, and all the rest are rubbish, in my opinion.

Listcrawler, you say?

well, yes. it is a distant third, mind you, but there is some (limited) interaction, with comments and reviews, and the number of ladies with ads is large.. the problem is many of the ads are fake, and LE-generated.. the good news is those are easy to spot, I don't think LE even tries to make them sound legitimate. more likely is they want to flood the site with bullshit, to make guys question if a particular ad is real or not.
I need to go back to OH2 and see who posted that they wouldn't come back here, I'll bet they're back already Originally Posted by BLM69
Lmao youre funny
Out of the 20 different sites im posted on Eccie and AL are my fav
Funny someone texts me all these harassing text messages after my comment. Only thing i hate are the harassing trolls lmao . I post on how many sites and how many times i want. Im sorry i dont do this for nothing. Im starting a business soon and retiring with a great savings. So idc what anyone thinks about me.
Hellooooo all is right with the world again !!!!!
  • dgc92
  • 12-28-2018, 01:21 PM
What happened? It's pretty simple. Eccie's server is controlled by three primary main processing cores, cross-linked with a redundant melacortz ramistat, fourteen kiloquad interface modules. The core element is based on an FTL nanoprocessor with twenty five bilateral kelilactirals, with twenty of those being slaved into the primary heisenfram terminal. The isopalavial interface controls the main firomactal drive unit, which controls the ramistat core and also keeps the ontarian manifold at forty thousand KRGs. The ramistat kiloquad capacity is a function of the square root of the intermix ratio times the sum of the plasma injector quotient.

I thought the whole thing was pretty self-explanatory.
  • BLM69
  • 12-28-2018, 01:33 PM
Lol post some names Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
The women were having a field day seeing eccie down, I told them not to bite the hand that feeds them and that they'll be back as soon it was back up

WEC was also in heaven telling his usual stories, bet he's back here already..
What happened? It's pretty simple. Eccie's server is controlled by three primary main processing cores, cross-linked with a redundant melacortz ramistat, fourteen kiloquad interface modules. The core element is based on an FTL nanoprocessor with twenty five bilateral kelilactirals, with twenty of those being slaved into the primary heisenfram terminal. The isopalavial interface controls the main firomactal drive unit, which controls the ramistat core and also keeps the ontarian manifold at forty thousand KRGs. The ramistat kiloquad capacity is a function of the square root of the intermix ratio times the sum of the plasma injector quotient.

I thought the whole thing was pretty self-explanatory. Originally Posted by dgc92
*kelilacterals, not -lactirals. Only an error on the magnitude of a thousand.

Sheesh!
*kelilacterals, not -lactirals. Only an error on the magnitude of a thousand.

Sheesh! Originally Posted by Billogoods
Not sure if anyone can assist but when the site came up last night I was able to utilize the 1 Year premium access I purchased in November, 2018. Today I am no longer allowed premium access. I sent email messages to the address provided for those sorts of issues. The messages bounced back saying the address was no good. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I thought the whole thing was pretty self-explanatory. Originally Posted by dgc92
All that for pussy
What a hack ... no one mentioned the flux capacitor being wonky.