Republicans Need To Apologize To Hillary Clinton

Your opinion only, .... you just parrot what the Moron Liberal Left Media says. ... Originally Posted by Cherie
He's just jabbering. I saw an ad on Geographic channel about "Howler Monkeys" and it could have just as easily been about him.

He probably gets his "talking points" from "The View"!

BTW: How are things in Florida these days? Improving?
He's just jabbering. I saw an ad on Geographic channel about "Howler Monkeys" and it could have just as easily been about him.

He probably gets his "talking points" from "The View"!

BTW: How are things in Florida these days? Improving? Originally Posted by LexusLover
In psychology, its called the "hundreth monkey effect", so you were definitely on the correct path.

Thanks for asking about Florida but we don't call it Florida from Nov through May, we call it PARADISE.
Thanks for asking about Florida but we don't call it Florida from Nov through May, we call it PARADISE. Originally Posted by Cherie
Well .... I guess .... I was concerned about ....

"Paradise Lost" or whether things are "recovering"?

"We" don't get much news lately about current events affecting people ... like in Texas, Louisiana, Florida, and/or Puerto Rico .... it seems the "Liberals who pretend to care about folks" would rather talk about shit that may have happened 30-40 years ago, as opposed to current tragedies and people rendered homeless and jobless.
Republicans have investigated Hillary for decades and have found her guilty of nothing...

It’s time to apologize to Hillary Clinton and denounce Donald Trump so that you can say you chose good over evil. Originally Posted by StandinStraight

Everything that you said is total bullshit propaganda direct from Fox News, they have zero credibility and all of it is bias opinion, Hillary was found guilty of nothing because she did nothing wrong, plain and simple truth. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Hillary never went to trial (because of corruption) so she had been found not guilty yet.
Republicans have investigated Hillary for decades and have found her guilty of nothing. Donald Trump is investigated for a few months and we have plea deals and collusion with Russia, money laundering scandals, associates under house arrest and special prosecutors.
Hillary is like Mother Teresa or Ghandi , all she is guilty of is trying to help people. History shows that saints are always put down and persecuted by those that dwell in greed and bigotry as most republicans do.

It’s time to apologize to Hillary Clinton and denounce Donald Trump so that you can say you chose good over evil. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
When the AGs and FBI refuse to PROSECUTE her for her crimes, that is NOT proof of "She's never been found guilty" you bloody idiot..
AND SHE's not been investigated for decades.. At most it's been 5 years, since the 09/11/12 Benghazi incident..

Trump cannot pardon Flynn or anyone else proven guilty of anything that has to do with a investigation into Trump himself, any attempt to do so would be a obstruction of justice and secure his impeachment. Flynn has already spilled his guts to Mueller and if Trump did nothing wrong he doesn’t need to worry, something tells me he is very very worried! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Have you even READ what the power of the Presidential pardon covers? HE COULD Pardon anyone for anything. AND THAT WOULD NOT be 'obstruction of justice'..

uninformed (and there are a TON of uninformed who only listen to Clinton News Network and Lyin MSNBC) and don't really want to expand their horizons and maybe listen to a little talk radio where they might hear an objective opinion. Originally Posted by Cherie
This certainly sounds exactly what SS is.. AN Uninformed idiot voter, who ONLY listens to commie news network and Make Shit up NOW Before having Cookies!