Dallas and the drugs/pimps/whores.. Wow I didn't know it was this bad!

I can tell you that in the past 7 yrs the hobby has went to shit. When I first started back in the ASPD days bbfs was a no no and no one openly advertised that the are party favor friendly.

The quality of girls on these boards has went down mainly due to the fact that trolls went trolling on bp and told the trash over there about this site not to mention reputable providers freely posting their links to their showcase. You can not have the hobbybwithout the pimps that's just life and the way this life goes. I know quite a few girls on here thst you would never know are pimped out.

Just do like i do when a stranger comes up to me at my incall s or just out in public period. Give them the once over then that resting stank bitch face and keep it pushing. Originally Posted by SexyAnastasia

I tend to agree. Quality is not what it use to be. That said Dallas has and most likely will always have a better than average selection of hot ladies. To categorize Dallas as a playground filled with pimps and illegal substances is simply not true.
  • BLM69
  • 01-14-2019, 06:51 PM
What hobby university do the "quality providers" graduate from? and shouldn't the client decide if they meet their quality requirements?

All this I'm better than you or my poop don't stink attitude needs to stop, most providers came from BP and Craigslist anyway.
I guess “quality” is a relative term. Maybe hookers just seemed higher quality back in the day when fewer existed. It was like few dozen movie stars replaced by hundreds of reality personalities. I’m sure a full on scank can suck cock and drain balls with the best of them but I prefer to be a bit more selective. Dallas still provides many options for hot woman.
  • BLM69
  • 01-14-2019, 07:08 PM
Dallas does have the most sexy women that I've seen nation wide, they also have the most tired I've been doing this thing here for ages also. Something for everybody
Don't worry cage, I got it. The timing of your post could not have possibly been any better. Originally Posted by Lickidysplit1
LOL damn I was waiting. Of course im just kidding. we give each other shit all the time, but its all in good fun
Maybe you should learn how to spell. Originally Posted by mzluvly

The Dallas fuckwaffles are sensitive about the turd that is Dallas, and Dallas County. Pay them no mind.

But do listen to the ladies. They know the area. When you tour an area go to the local ladies' room and ask the local ladies where to avoid. Once you get to the area if it looks sketchy be flexible and move.
All the hot girls dont have to put up with our troll behavior on eccie anymore, they have hiked their prices, moved to 411, twitter and other sites. We troll too hard and have scared off the good ones, scared off the good newcomers with our low balling, trash talking disrepectful reviews. Most girls ask for no reviews, so im stuck with no premium access unless i pork a fatty (yes troll behavior)
I can tell you that in the past 7 yrs the hobby has went to shit. When I first started back in the ASPD days bbfs was a no no and no one openly advertised that the are party favor friendly.

The quality of girls on these boards has went down mainly due to the fact that trolls went trolling on bp and told the trash over there about this site not to mention reputable providers freely posting their links to their showcase. You can not have the hobbybwithout the pimps that's just life and the way this life goes. I know quite a few girls on here thst you would never know are pimped out.

Just do like i do when a stranger comes up to me at my incall s or just out in public period. Give them the once over then that resting stank bitch face and keep it pushing. Originally Posted by SexyAnastasia
I agree and the cheapskates are trying their best to make it worse!
For some whores and tricks this place sounds like paradise....
  • BLM69
  • 01-16-2019, 01:28 PM
I agree and the cheapskates are trying their best to make it worse! Originally Posted by friendly fred
What dollar amount is consider cheapskate to you? Provider A might look better and provide better service than provider B, would you pay the same rate?

Shouldn't who and what you get determined what amount you pay? Or do you overpay for lower quality and less off? Also, your non cheapskate paying rate might be considered cheap by others.
The pimp recruiting is mad annoying out here but honestly it was just the area you were in. Don't let this one incident scare you away from Dallas forever ��

Dallas is pretty backwards when it comes to location? lol like further north ie Richardson, Carrollton, Garland, etc. are super trash and have the most issues while south dallas (grand prairie, desoto, Duncanville, etc.) are perfectly fine and stable. I just avoid anything off 30 or 635 at all costs.

The provider selection in Dallas is widely diverse but the whole "upscale/quality" providers vs "low-end" providers is a myth tbh. We all post on the same sites doing the same thing for pretty much the same rates and majority of the guys that contact girls on here and the other "upscale" sites are still using and booking from the lower end ones so that really doesn't matter.

Just do a lil more research next time in regards to where to move around. Abuse the girls only forums ha
Was it wondering if any ladies tried doing like an Airbnb?
Was it wondering if any ladies tried doing like an Airbnb? Originally Posted by HotMercury
Did you not read the previous comments? not everybody's ID is accepted
I dont even start conversations with guys of that demeanor outside of a hotel.They try and speak i keep it pushing. That way i avoid situations like that and dont kno whos doing what or has what.

To be honest every area you have posted in is a known area by pimps and police. But hey thats anywhere. Post seems pointless to me!
Since we want to talk about pointless posts... Everything I post is pointless to you woman
We also have a chick like you in Houston... Posting every single IsO... Dude could be looking for a white chick spinner, 5'4" and you say you were available. Please don't come at me with pointless posts