My life is over...

Keep me posted, hon.

your upcoming snow season Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
/grumble

Don't remind me, lol.

Well... sketchball82 has left the building. Time for some ZZZs. Peace.
Hey Ive never even ran an ad here so It works for me
Plus I can answer all my pm's in timely manner

KK's right, its being productive, hey, I played on the computer all the time at my last job, why should this one be any different lol
Come to Ar KK Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
It does work for you S&L, you should at least consider Joplin for a visit.
i will keep that in mind...its just so scary going to a new place...and being totally independent kinda sucks because i have to plan and figure everything out by myself. Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
I think any other provider would help you get settled, Im sure the guys would.
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-26-2011, 02:05 AM
If you think this is bad.... stay away from reddit....
My highschool senior trip was in DC. We went to Baltimore before that and I came down with the worst case of food poisoning. So I learned how nice many of the DC restrooms were. I remember the Ford theater's were really nice. Floor to ceiling marble for absolute defecation privacy. This was in the late 1980s.
Lol I was born in the late 1980's
I wanted to hear liz Phair on you tube today and found this you tube site. The girl in the glasses is cute. It would be nice to be 20y/o again.

http://www.youtube.com/user/askmygirlfriend
Yup enjoy your youth while you can otherwise while you are chewing the big shit sandwhich middle age you will have nothing but regrets.

I also sent a little of my opinion on your other thread about avoiding uncomfortable situations. use the p411 as your primary screening and be firm!
Hah! Yeah, I'm turning 30 now and look back... all I've done is school. I'm so sick of life. >.>
Well, being 10 years older than you I cn almost say the same thing. School on and off for 3 decades. Looks like you have a JD I was going that way 3 years ago, but got and MBA instead. It was just scary to see the average first year salary at 35-40K with 100K in debt. I would have also gone to second tier schools.
Well, being 10 years older than you I cn almost say the same thing. School on and off for 3 decades. Looks like you have a JD I was going that way 3 years ago, but got and MBA instead. It was just scary to see the average first year salary at 35-40K with 100K in debt. I would have also gone to second tier schools. Originally Posted by buzzworm86
Yeah. I certainly have a bit of debt, but I'm in patents. It pays a lot better than most attorneys make. The JD was a worthless degree for what I'm doing... you can take the patent bar with just a BS and prosecute, which is what I do now.

MBA's are a good way to make some $$$ now days.
I'm new here, but these forums are already taking over my life.

/end_rant

Anyone else meeting a similar fate? Originally Posted by sketchball82
Don't lose touch with reality and you should be alright.
LOL!

I just mean I've been scouring this forum for about 2 hours now WAITING for someone to reply so I can rebut.

Originally Posted by sketchball82
Oh you want rebuttal. You have to challenge some of these people's world view.
no keystroke error.

KK I sit on an old wooden chair. My butt starts to flatten out and I think it presses my prostate. Be glad you dont have one. Sure they say what a joy it is to have it stimulated, bull. I get up 5 times a night to pee. The prostate what a joy! Originally Posted by buzzworm86
So you have 15 cats. What can you possibly do with 15 cats? Well I am sure you don't have a Rodent Problem.
So you have 15 cats. What can you possibly do with 15 cats? Well I am sure you don't have a Rodent Problem. Originally Posted by acp5762
With 15 cats you are able to feed 15 undeserving, lazy and very entitled animals. Rodents; I had a mouse that moved in last fall under the kitchen sink. It would never go into my live trap, but one of the cats had her hide out under the cabinets near the sink and the mouse and the cat got along just fine. The mouse lived out the winter unscathed. All of the cats that have moved in with me are pacifists.