my name is polly

She never answered if it was her...

I am going with it is then.
Okay first of all let me just say that just because it took me more than a few hours to respond doesn't mean that it's me in this picture. It just means that I have extracurricular activities other than just this board. The Girl in this picture is not me. It may resemble me, but its not me. Besides... I was told that the best thing for me to do was just let this one go. I guess this guy is not one to fight with on here. He has alrea dy dried out my inbox completely.
He has alrea dy dried out my inbox completely. Originally Posted by PollyPreston
That actually surprises me. I'd have thought it'd be full. Anyway, your nemesis has been banned (for now). Guys will be cautious for good reason. You've still left ambiguity with your response so most will remain suspicious.
It resembles you but is not you.

Got it....
Okay so maybe I should have elaborated a little bit more! I would post a picture just to put an end to all this, but just like everybody else on this board, I do have a life that I don't want to mix with This Hobby. As far as the tattoos that were mentioned, I do have several, that even the best Photoshop in the world, wouldn't hide in this picture. And the one tattoo of the poem that was mentioned, I absolutely have that one. Its so new, in fact, that its still not all healed yet. And I believe something was mentioned about the color red. Yes.. those who have seen me, know that my room is in all red. (It's not my favorite color or anything, black is, it just ended up this way) however, there are probably only a few people in this world who have red curtains. The only way anyone would consider me dangerous, is in the matter of not wanting to leave my bed after some HOT (FIRE HOT) (lmfao) love making. Or Fuc*ing... however I might feel that day...
well

in defense

most hookers just run the poor car outta oil or antifreeze first

killing it more slowly

and thus are more harsh and insensitive to the motor vehicle

at least she BASHED it quickly to a

much more humanely death

in my humble opinion as ive whitness this car abuse epodemic on many occasions

Do me a favor and go fuck yourself.

Thanks so much.
Originally Posted by NC-17
How bigs your shlong bruh?
  • NC-17
  • 10-08-2015, 02:26 PM
How bigs your shlong bruh? Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
I can show better then I can say.

http://www.xnxx.com/video3339037/b.b.c_music_comp

I'm at 2:05. Enjoy. Hopefully one day I can make a great vignette with Amber Does
ill meet you polly then report back
Sounds good jonballs.. ill have to check you out, and read some of the reviews that you posted
read em and weep............
for what its worth

there is no shortage in the market for want of bat shit crazy whore

they fuck better an that usually sells

whe're not talking about guys using any kinda rational judgement here

just look at SAB

if she came back today jimmies would be lining up to drive her around the city

and moving her ass in
just look at SAB

if she came back today jimmies would be lining up to drive her around the city

and moving her ass in Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Yup.....and speaking of our 'Ultimate GFE' babe, WTF is SAB lately???.....