Twitler takes more than 100,000 Kavanaugh documents off the table in time for his confirmation hearings. Can you say COVER UP?

Hijacking the thread. Nothing new. And yes I am.

Seems to be the new strategy around here.

Far easier than making excuses for the erratic and often criminal behavior of your leader. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Would THAT apply to ODUMMER with HIM withholding HIS transcripts and LIEschool records and....... anything ELSE that WILL prove that the lying liberals JUST screwED THE usa WITH HIM and MOOCHelle putting the " rainbow f(l)ag colors on the White House ?????? Or, as usual, will YOU RTM this post ?????????????
I would advise all of you to stop letting emotions guide your responses...some of you do not have any points left to give...
He's going to be cryin a lot!
If you were a gentleman, you wouldn’t hijack the thread. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm not a gentle man at all.
Yeah, just more lib-retard obstruction , ridiculous to think they will go thru 100000 pages of documents
Yeah, just more lib-retard obstruction , ridiculous to think they will go thru 100000 pages of documents Originally Posted by rexdutchman
They wouldn’t even read their own Obamacare legislation.
Yeah, just more lib-retard obstruction , ridiculous to think they will go thru 100000 pages of documents Originally Posted by rexdutchman
What about the other 400,000pages they have? Is that obstruction? By “lib-tards.”

(Why is that term OK)

We should wait until everybody gets to read all of them before calling a single vote on this railroad job.

We should stall until after the midterms before calling a single vote on this superbly qualified nominee. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
FTFY.

Doesn't matter anyway, the Dimotards have no chance of winning control of the Senate this Fall.
(Why is that term OK) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
^^^ Who are you talking to, yssup? Yourself? Wakeup?

Hope you can make it through the day without pretending to be offended at something or someone!
No pretense at all. We have rules of conduct. Some of us have chosen to abide by them. Others have not.

Today’s society rejects the use of disparaging terms like those you regularly use to describe people who disagree with your political and societal views. Words contracted with “retard.” Unless you’re saying the Democrats are always wearing leotards. If you’re saying all Democrats are mentally challenged, then you would be insulting most Americans as well as anyone with a mentally challenged person in their lives.

Plain and simple.

I did notice you neglected to address the post, only the poster.
If you’re saying all Democrats are mentally challenged, then you would be insulting most Americans as well as anyone with a mentally challenged person in their lives. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
First, the word you are pretending to be offended by is libtard. It is not synonomous with the term Dimotard, although the categories clearly overlap.

Second, "most Americans" are not Democrats. Check the numbers before you make such false statements. Most Americans are either Republicans or independents.

Third, if you are severely retarded you are incapable of perceiving offense. If you are not retarded then you shouldn't take offense, nor should you presume to speak for all retards.

Fourth, I am a liberal who is not offended by the term libtard. I subscribe to the classical view of what it means to be liberal, as expressed in the writings of Adam Smith, David Ricardo, John Locke, Jeremy Bentham and John Stuart Mill. Most modern-day libtards have never heard of those great thinkers, let alone read or understood them.

Fifth, acceptance of one's condition is the first step toward seeking recovery.

Please refrain from posing assertions that Staff may consider insults toward other members...word games will not work here...
FTFY.

Doesn't matter anyway, the Dimotards have no chance of winning control of the Senate this Fall. Originally Posted by lustylad

With how much 'fixing' they love trying to do in elections, i'd NEVER ever say they have no chance of winning it back.
What about the other 400,000pages they have? Is that obstruction? By “lib-tards.”

(Why is that term OK)

We should wait until everybody gets to read all of them before calling a single vote on this railroad job.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Railroad job...Like ODUMBER care...AKA...the unaffordable care act.
"We have to pass to before we know what's in it"...NANCY PELOSI quote...that's not a railroad job??
You need a link??
Railroad job...Like ODUMBER care...AKA...the unaffordable care act.
"We have to pass to before we know what's in it"...NANCY PELOSI quote...that's not a railroad job??
You need a link?? Originally Posted by bb1961
Do you remember much about the "AKA" (sic) debate? Appears you don't.

The Republican opposition removed the public option from ACA, which, in my opinion, effectively denuded it.

Of course, THIS isn't the ACA debate.

And you're practicing What Aboutism. Pelosi isn't the nominee. Obama isn't the nominee.

This is a railroad job straight up.