Encounter: Ash tray Layla

The only time I scheduled with her she pulled the angry roommate coming home scam. She’s garbage
In October I met a roommate. The roommate was on SA too.

The only time I scheduled with her she pulled the angry roommate coming home scam. She’s garbage Originally Posted by Mpopsyes
This was over 2 years ago. Who knows if it’s the same roommate
Lol, did the roommate to piss her off$$. It worked.
To the car. No pay from what they promised for damages don’t mess with these people a threat now as well. Originally Posted by Zenon
What type of threat?
Lol, did the roommate to piss her off$$. It worked. Originally Posted by blkstocking
From what I recall, the roommate was pretty cute. the girl roommate, not the BF who's currently robbing dudes lol
Definitly a different roommate. She was maybe cute 10 years ago.
Roomy I saw was black, female, and not interested in me as I was leaving. (Bout a month ago)
The roommate she pulled the scam on me with was a stocky white girl
The one I did was a petite brunette with a def hoodrat vibe. Lived with her in 3 locations including current.
You think the duo is worth it? What can I expect?
You think the duo is worth it? What can I expect? Originally Posted by Windowking23
I think you need to read the whole thread...
  • signa
  • 05-19-2021, 10:15 AM
You think the duo is worth it? What can I expect? Originally Posted by Windowking23
lol maybe getting robbed or c&d? maybe your into that excitement.
Did you file charges for the car damage?
I was just attacked by her boyfriend after a session beware of this. Originally Posted by Zenon
Did you file charges for the car damage?