WENDY DAVIS - SUGARBABY

Molly Ringwald, political scientist:

"Governor of Houston". I didn't know they had one. Heh.
  • CJ7
  • 01-21-2014, 02:49 PM
after Perry, why /how can anyone bitch about any candidate?
Double Post

You just have to marry the right guy. One who can pay for your undergrad degree and Harvard law. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Exactly the kind of commentary that will alienate every single woman with an IQ hire than room temperature. You go.
That's funny. But, I'd like to tag team them.

Molly Ringwald, political scientist:

"Governor of Houston". I didn't know they had one. Heh. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Fuck You!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Guess what, fuckbreath. NOBODY CARES if you're back. NOBODY COMPLAINED when you ran off before. NOBODY BELIEVES a fucking word you say. NOBODY IS INTERESTED in your hatred for America.

NOBODY CLAIMED that $10,000 out of the locker at Love Field.

AND....

NOBODY KICKED MY ASS with his bare fists.

Keep squealing like the narcissistic pig you are.

NOBODY CARES.
The story made the Radio News today, which means it will be all over the evening TV news shortly.

I suspect the Dems will be looking for another candidate real soon.
Guess what, fuckbreath. NOBODY CARES if you're back. NOBODY COMPLAINED when you ran off before. NOBODY BELIEVES a fucking word you say. NOBODY IS INTERESTED in your hatred for America.

NOBODY CLAIMED that $10,000 out of the locker at Love Field.

AND....

NOBODY KICKED MY ASS with his bare fists.

Keep squealing like the narcissistic pig you are.

NOBODY CARES. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fuck you, faggot!!!
Guess what, fuckbreath. NOBODY CARES if you're back. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Who cares if you don't CARE if he's back.
Who cares if you don't CARE if he's back. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Apparently you, LLIdiot!
Fuck you, faggot!!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Go back to your AMP, White Slaver.

I think this time around, best thing to do is to put you and your big mouth on IGNORE!
No. That isn't their style....unlike Republicans who sheepishly go away, Democrats go on the attack...it has already started.

1. Wendy Davis is blaming her opponent Gregg Abbott for the DMN story !

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2...-Her-Biography

2. Wendy Davis supporters are claiming the attacks on her are anti-women sexism.

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2...vis-Are-Sexism

The story made the Radio News today, which means it will be all over the evening TV news shortly.

I suspect the Dems will be looking for another candidate real soon. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I think she kinda looks hot in orange. She's trying to pass herself off as a UT grad and not a TCU grad. Originally Posted by gnadfly
She looks awful, pale people shouldn't wear bright colors.
That and nobody should pass themselves off as UT grads not even people who graduated from UT. Reduces the chance for employment.
I would tit fuck her and then butt fuck her and I bet she likes both.
I would tit fuck her and then butt fuck her and I bet she likes both. Originally Posted by BigLouie
And she won't even need an abortion...