Another new poll has HRC whipping Trump, Johnson

Coulda, woulda, shoulda ... DIDN'T, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!!! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
A repeat for your dumb-ass edification, suckclown. The only one "failing" here is your lib-retard ass, suckclown. You've again completely failed to refute how Slick Willie the Perjurying Sexual Predator didn't positively do a damn thing to stop bin Laden on his watch after bin Laden declared a Holy War against the U.S., suckclown. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
rant, fail
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
FTFY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

rant, fail Originally Posted by southtown4488
That's right, suckclown, your whimpering rant "failed" to refute how Slick Willie the Perjurying Sexual Predator didn't positively do a damn thing to stop bin Laden on his watch after bin Laden declared a Holy War against the U.S.
FTFY, I am the Inbred Chimp.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Poor chimp chump has nothing to cite to prove his point.
FTFYour pointy little head, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
FTFY my pointy little head, I am a total fuckup Ekim , and the dumbest fucker on this forum. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

FTFYour lib-retard ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
So I wonder if IBIdiot ascribes to Trumps racist hate mongering rhetoric?

Or will he FTFM?
FTFYour lib-retard ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
FTFY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
So I wonder if IBIdiot ascribes to Trumps racist hate mongering rhetoric?

Or will he FTFM? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
As opposed to your hate mongering rhetoric, AssupHypocrite?
If a dem was in the white house during 911 you would blame him.

"Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US was the President's Daily Brief prepared by the Central Intelligence Agency and given to U.S. President George W. Bush on Monday, August 6, 2001. The brief warned of terrorism threats from Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda 36 days before the September 11, 2001 attacks."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bin_La...o_Strike_in_US

if you hade any intellectual integrity you would blame GW Bush for 911. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Yes, I would, if he reacted as stupidly as GW did, and passed the Patriot Act and started two devastating wars with no definition of victory and no exit strategy, designed to enrich Wall Street, Halliburton and others.