Trade/barter?

thank u for the help and now i need help again i need a handy man and yes i will trad my services and yes at a fair trade he and i will work it out between the two of us i also need an auto mechanic for my moms car so any taker i will glkaddy latch on and oh dreams idea btw i could use stomach etching 1600 dollars any takers there? :-) Originally Posted by AleXisSeymore

Oh Well, One Day I'm Going To Get Them, Dreams Do Come True.
I'll trade for a boob job... just a cute B or very small C. ill trade till they are paid, better yet ill meet you half way & trade the rest ANY TAKERS??-- you can pm me! Originally Posted by MissDreams
I've been thinking about getting implants for quite some time...

The only thing that's stopped me is the general male consensus that they prefer natural looking and feeling breasts! I think women like the implants more than men do.

If there was a viable option for penis augmentation, they'd all be lining up--don't kid yourself. Lol.

Sorry for the threadjack...back to our regularly scheduled programming.

The only thing that's stopped me is the general male consensus that they prefer natural looking and feeling breasts! I think women like the implants more than men do. . . . Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Ginger, the natural look and feel of implants is dependent on the surgeon and the procedure used. I believe when the augmentation is done with an intermuscular procedure, the result is outstanding and there's no evidence of a scar.

Believe me, I've examined a lot of them and when you go the cheap route you might as well use rocks or water balloons and duct tape.

Guess I'll be in the doghouse for the hijack too.
And whomever farts in Church, sits in own pew

Hobby is like algebra problem. Simplest problem one in which lines intersect at one point only. More points of intersect produce more complex problem. Own experience has been, if offered choice simplest problem with simple solution always best course of action. Chinese proverb say: one who have sex with housepainter wind up with mess on both ends. Originally Posted by Mr.Chan
I'm not a doctor, but I could give you a boob job. I'd start by numbing the nipples first using my tounge: num, num, num, num, num

I'll trade for a boob job... just a cute B or very small C. ill trade till they are paid, better yet ill meet you half way & trade the rest ANY TAKERS??-- you can pm me! Originally Posted by MissDreams
Not "all" would, I wouldn't line up for a penis augmentation! Mine satisfies the only one it needs to, myself. Don't kid yourself! LOL

The only thing that's stopped me is the general male consensus that they prefer natural looking and feeling breasts! I think women like the implants more than men do.

If there was a viable option for penis augmentation, they'd all be lining up--don't kid yourself. Lol.

Sorry for the threadjack...back to our regularly scheduled programming. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
lol, first i was laughing at the name, badhusband--like really? LoL! then i saw this...too cute!

Mmm Mmm!
I would like veneers if there are any dentists on here. It's probably more than my rate but then again... I would provide free advertisement... *giggles*
any guy who has ever got a hold of that amazing tushie of yours feels his dreams have come true. seen your showcase and you look perfect just the way you are but if bigger boobs made you happy im sure no one would complain. i hope your dreams come true and if theres a surgeon out there willing to trade i know his dreams WILL be fufilled. good luck
Oh Well, One Day I'm Going To Get Them, Dreams Do Come True. Originally Posted by MissDreams
num, num, num, num, num

lol, first i was laughing at the name, badhusband--like really? LoL! then i saw this...too cute!

Mmm Mmm! Originally Posted by MissDreams
thank u for the help and now i need help again i need a handy man and yes i will trad my services and yes at a fair trade he and i will work it out between the two of us i also need an auto mechanic for my moms car so any taker i will glkaddy latch on and oh dreams idea btw i could use stomach etching 1600 dollars any takers there? :-) Originally Posted by AleXisSeymore
Alexis, what kind of car? And what kind of work needs to be done to it? I am an ASE certified mechanic along with a tow truck operator... PM me or text or call me @ the number that texted you about this