Where is the Best BBQ in Houston?

If you want the best then go to "Leons" in Galveston ijs
Gatlin's W.19th !!! Originally Posted by Thatcher
And samoanboi. I SECOND THAT
Gatlin's has the best ribs. Sauce is unbelievable too.
They have good barbecue at Def Leppard concerts...
Does anyone know what has 9 arms and sucks??
sunday brunch is the best time to go. i'm not a buffet type of guy, theirs is fresh fresh fresh. you get a wide array of food to select from the buffet. plus some good looking Jamaican ladies are there as well. IJS.

I like this place. For some reason the curried goat grabs me soon as I get the menu in focus and I forget all about the jerk chicken, which I like but never had in that place because of the dadgum curried goat, which is delicious.

Some fella got murdered in there about a year ago but...hey, whatcha gonna do when good food's the issue! Not like it's Luby's or something. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
  • cr76
  • 02-12-2015, 09:41 PM
I like bone daddys a lot. Plus the waitresses are cute.
Not hobby related, moving to the litter box
what is barbecue sauce?
Rudy's is a solid choice, with the regular sauce, not the Sissy sauce!

P.S. - I think the hair is a sexy throw-back look!! Totally ho..., not to mention the body and those blue eyes!
Thank you everyone who posted the great places for BBQ....sounds to like Houston and the surrounding areas have some great BBQ.

I mentioned where I come from they use either a mustard base of Vinagr base as the sauce. We still have the red BBQ too but here it's mostly mustard base.

It's used primarily with pulled and chopped pork and goes in after smoking and mixed with the pork.

Again thank you for all locations posted...sounds like I could spend a month eating BBQ at a different place.

Staff edit, Spice -Advertising is not permitted outside of the forums designated for that use. This includes discussion of your rates, services, or availability in an overt attempt to solicit business
It wasn't an ad...right up until that post...
  • "BoB"
  • 02-13-2015, 07:30 AM
I like reading about all the different BBQ joints....know them all, except for the Jamican place which I am most definitely going to try out.....have a buddy who was born in Jamaica, went down there a couple of times to visit his family, and ended up getting some fantastic Jamican "BBQ"..... Goat was on the menu as well.......

Whoever it was that mentioned Burns BBQ was spot on!!! Doesn't get any better than that, even if the neighborhood is a little on the ruff side.

For those that like BBQ, and are familiar with the formally GREAT, but now defunct, Williams BBQ, the old guy, Mr Williams I presume, who was the patriarc and pit-master has been hired by a BBQ place that will be opening up soon in the Washington/Houston avenue area....Stay tuned....It should be exceptional!

And for consistent, good ribs, Goode Compny is A OK as well

Hope this helps

"BoB"
There's a Killens in Pearland I think, SC is that the one you are referring to and is it really good?

The line there is crazy!! Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Yup, that's the one EA. Ive always had a good time each time Ive gone.
Does anyone know what has 9 arms and sucks?? Originally Posted by Mexxxican Warrior
Answer:
I've never really tasted any terrible barbecue in the Houston area. I live close to a Pappas, Larry's, Rudy's, etc. and would have to drive a little further to get a Good Company Barbecue place.