Does it make a difference to you if...

I am a visual guy. I'd rather see myself cum on whereever seems appropriate at the time.
Cheers!
CIM is nice but most of the time, the BBBJ is foreplay on the way to CFS. If a provider is doing the BBBJ to finish me off, then sure, I'd like her to actually finish. Of course, some providers will pop a cover in her mouth, and convert the BBBJ to CBJ before completion, and that could work too. By that point, I am flexible!

What I have been having a surprisingly (to me) difficult time finding is a provider into...and really mean INTO (not just reluctantly willing to do) the classic GFE activities: DFK (and lots of it) and BBBJ and DATY. Once upon a time, one could find GFE easily. Some AMP providers even happily did this (back before most of the Emerald AMPs were leveled). Now, I run into way too many providers who claim they are GFE, and they will not kiss at all beyond a peck on the lips. I must be looking in the wrong places.

For me, knowing that the provider is passionate about MY presence with her, and not just the presence of my wallet, is critical to whether or not I'll enjoy myself. To me, kissing (and where appropriate, licking and sucking) everywhere on each other's bodies is the prime indicator of passion and desire. Lack of it is a turn off for me.

Oh... and one more thing. Have boobs gotten more sensitive or something? I have a pretty skilled mouth that is good at deep boob sucking massages, and some ladies really enjoy that. However, lately I've run into too many with very sensitive boobs. A Anything beyond licking or VERY light nipple sucking makes them complain about it being too rough. Maybe I've just been catching providers at the wrong hormone levels in their monthly cycle. YMMV, huh?
but when i book my number 1 priority is to bang the girl so round 1 i do not want to cum from bj as i fear i might not to hard 2nd time and miss out on being inside that lady. on round 2 if i can get off a second shot cim / cof are real turnons. the spinner body on mzkendra is so awesome i could not even fathom having an appointment where my first priority wasnt screwing her. the only objection is if a girl offers / allows cim / swallow it should be in all inclusive price even if that price is a bit higher. paying extra for an activity makes one nervous that if that activity [ie cant cum again in round 2] that money was wasted. thanks Originally Posted by petiteassman
The biggest objection that I have about extra $ for various activities is that each session has an energy flow to it, and if the energy flow takes the folks into a different direction than what was bargained for on a "per activity" basis, at some level the hobbyist is going to feel like he did not get what he paid for, and the provider is going to feel bad about not providing the activities negotiated. So, a really awesome session can end with a negative taste to it because some particular activity was not completed, and that just makes things less pleasant for everyone.

If the provider will agree up front to roll over the extra fee toward a future session if the corresponding activity is not completed, that would eliminate this issue so both people could just enjoy themselves during the session and let it flow naturally based on its energy flow without feeling the pressure to complete any particular activities.
I agree with all, CIM is the icing on the cake a BJ isnt a BJ without...
My final decision is based on my overall attraction to a provider. Then I see her posting style and decide if we would click.

I love BBBJ's, but it's not a deal breaker for me if the do a CBJ. If a lady is a NCNS, then it's even better.
For me, nqns enhances a bbbj from a physical and psychological standpoint and is platinum level service. Physically, it allows for more intense orgasm because there is continuous skin contact and little or no interruption or hesitation in movement. It also allows her to continue through the climax into the afterglow period without ever removing her mouth. Yes, some guys do appreciate what girls often refer to as the "cuddle period". Keeping her mouth gently in play for five or ten minutes right after our ejaculation allows us to drift slowly back to earth. Very underrated. From a psychological standpoint, there seems to be nothing more sexually exciting or genuinely affectionate than the thought of a woman caring enough about your happiness to be willing to accept part of your body as hers. Just my .02 Originally Posted by esteve
This is exactly how I feel about it. Like a few others have said, no CIM isn't a deal breaker, but I would favor providers who seem to enjoy it. And if there isn't enough time for recovery, then I definitely don't want to miss out on the opportunity for my puppy to meet her kitty.

As a newbie still working toward his first hobby experience, these are the things I'm looking for in a provider: low volume; experienced; a minimum age somewhere around 30; reviews that highlight her being sweet, affectionate, attentive, not rushed, and really enjoying what she does.

HM