This is some fucked up ish here.

Who controls the State Board of Education in Texas? The repubs.
Let us know how well getting that extra security installed goes.
Asshole.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Why don't you post about something you know about?

Like dick sucking!

Do you really believe the "state board of education" controls on campus security at INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICTS? You don't know anything about building security. You don't know anything about the Texas public and higher education system. You don't know anything about law enforcement. All you know about is making big blue letters.

Please stay on the bench for this one loudmouth!
Not a gun issue. It's a mental health issue. He gave all the signs. Nobody acted on it. Why? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Because of another "mental issue" exemplified by:

AssUp
StandingInShit
MunchingOnDicks
The school board was investigating a year ago , and didn't tell the school . WTF ( and apparently not the police )
The school board was investigating a year ago , and didn't tell the school . WTF ( and apparently not the police ) Originally Posted by rexdutchman
There exists in this country a natural conflict of personalities between LE and school district administrations, staff, and teachers. Listen to them sometimes: "They don't want to frighten the students"!!!!! I'm going to give you the quote of a lifetime from the Liberal Fool many on here worshipped, loved, and supported: John Kerry:

KERRY: "We've talked about it. I regret to say, as -- I served on the Intelligence Committee up until last year. I can remember after the bombings of the embassies, after TWA 800, we went through this flurry of activity, talking about it, but not really doing hard work of responding." ...
And examine the 1996 Aviation Safety report of Al Gore to Bill and focus on the "fix" for cockpit security ... 1996! ... and think 911 ... FIVE YEARS LATER!

THIS IS .... Columbine!

So are you saying we should have good mentally ill people with guns to take down the bad mentally ill people with guns?

It’s the fucking GUNS, you imbecile. And the GUN LOBBY.

IDIOTS! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So, you're saying young Mr. Cruz had nothing to do with it?

Idiot!
It is the Liberal's fault. You should be more observant.

Armed presence by trained special operations personnel who are specifically trained to neutralize indoor threats in crowded conditions with locked doors and metal detectors on all schools. Had that been in place there would be one dead: the little fucker who came to school with a rifle.

Propose that at your next board of education meeting!!! (See if you can even get it on the agenda!) Let us Know!

There is an OLD CONSERVATIVE SAYING that is apropos: An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

But one really can't expect much out of parrots. Other than repeats! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yep keep repeating a good guy with a gun will stop a bad guy with a gun.
also bring up the gun free zones. As long as you can blame someone else there will be no solutions.

You're a congenital jackass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Please discover where the next school shooting will be; then go there for class, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are one dumb jackass ekim you inbred pussy.
You are the type who could be the next shooter.

You are one dumb jackass ekim you inbred pussy.
You are the type who could be the next shooter.
Originally Posted by bamscram
You're a delusional, congenital jackass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. I don't even own a M16, or an AR15, or an AK47 or some similar knockoff, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, once again establishing how little you know and understand about the real world, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
As long as you can blame someone else there will be no solutions.

Parrots lack cognitive skills. You just proved it.

How does blaming today's shooterprevent tomorrow's slaughter?

How does blaming the firearm prevent tomorrow's slaughter?

Columbine was sufficiently long ago for school districts to "harden" their schools and establish qualified security personnel to defend the schools and the people inside them. Period!

Start today. In the meantime, just stay in your cage and keep quiet. You're not helping.
And someone on FB reported to fbi that he was threatening schools , the fbi took screen shot of weapons and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,? Mental health the next Bubble to pop
You're a delusional, congenital jackass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. I don't even own a M16, or an AR15, or an AK47 or some similar knockoff, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, once again establishing how little you know and understand about the real world, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Otherwise you are just a blowhard who has been grabbed by the pussy.

How little you know about anyone ekim the inbred pussy.
Parrots lack cognitive skills. You just proved it.

How does blaming today's shooterprevent tomorrow's slaughter?

How does blaming the firearm prevent tomorrow's slaughter?

Columbine was sufficiently long ago for school districts to "harden" their schools and establish qualified security personnel to defend the schools and the people inside them. Period!

Start today. In the meantime, just stay in your cage and keep quiet. You're not helping. Originally Posted by LexusLover
As long as you clowns have someone or something to blame, all you will do is parrot your mantra.
Otherwise you are just a blowhard who has been grabbed by the pussy.

How little you know about anyone ekim the inbred pussy.
Keep sucking on your boyfriend's banana, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
What a stupid comment.

I thought stuff like this wasn't going to happen on Trumps watch. Maybe hes been spending to much time in Mara Lago Originally Posted by themystic
I thought stuff like this wasn't going to happen on Trumps watch. Maybe hes been spending to much time in Mara Lago Originally Posted by themystic
Who said that? If you can't cite a source then just shut up for a while.
  • WTF
  • 02-15-2018, 02:13 PM
Who said that? If you can't cite a source then just shut up for a while. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
ISIS?

The Wall?

Turns out domestic terrorist are our biggest threat and Trump is trying to gut the FBI and the DOJ with political appointments.!

Look, my take is that when you want to be a nation that lets folks buy guns on demand , then you gotta expect a little death and destruction. I just shocked people are shocked. If we let the Lions and Tigers out at the zoo to give them their right to protect themselves.... there'd be a lot more mauling's at the zoo.

I'm surprised LexusLiar hasn't posted a picture of black looters in this thread or Iffy and his meme of comparing blacks to monkeys!