I HAD ONE ULTIMATE RULE: *rant*

Yes, and if you see next to my number, I also state texts only and that I will ignore calls. It's one number for a few days then another the next few. I don't know who this guy is, but it's starting to annoy me. Once I block the number, it's a different one until that one is blocked.

It's been going on for a while. I don't know who it is, but my OP was directed at him, mostly. Since, once I block the number, it starts coming from another one.

Again, I'm sorry if I came off incredibly pissy, which I KNOW I was and did apologize for, but when you're only getting at max 2 hours of sleep a night because of this, you can see why and how any normal person would get annoyed.

I might deactivate my number, change it, and go to PMs and email only.
Stef, Stef, Stef.....ok we'll just say this threAD is not an "AD". Did you really thin k posting this threAD was going to get this ONE guy to stop calling? I mean really?
No but I bet it stops a lot of others from calling !!
Stef, Stef, Stef.....ok we'll just say this threAD is not an "AD". Did you really thin k posting this threAD was going to get this ONE guy to stop calling? I mean really? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Your avatar reminds me of those TROLL dolls from the 90's ... man those toys used to be fun, how they'd always TROLL about... funny thing about those trolls... their affect on me wore off when I grew up.

Its fun to see that immature children still play with them but even those children will inevitably grow up and the trolls will become useless again.
When u said u could get a hobby phone for $100 a year, were u including the plan? And if so, please tell me where I can get a phone and/or plan for only $100. Originally Posted by SpinnerAllyRay
There are others, but tracfone is one choice. You have to really check out the gotchas on the plans, certain plans only work on certain phones. $20 for 3 months with 60 minutes, but some phones have triple minutes. If you yak on that phone, you can quickly use up your airtime and have to buy a new card.

AT&T has a somewhat similar 10 cent per minute plan if you get the gophone pay per use option. They don't let you use that with a smartphone, though.

Compatible phones on most of these plans do suck, but you can get a phone with a qwerty keypad.

Cell phone sellers make used car dealers look like paragons of virtue, so check the plans carefully, and don't be surprised if you get screwed on the phone later. Consider the phone and plan to be disposable in a pinch and you can't lose that much.
No but I bet it stops a lot of others from calling !! Originally Posted by John_Dough
BINGO!
then there is the Obama phone....
Your avatar reminds me of those TROLL dolls from the 90's ... man those toys used to be fun, how they'd always TROLL about... funny thing about those trolls... their affect on me wore off when I grew up.

Its fun to see that immature children still play with them but even those children will inevitably grow up and the trolls will become useless again. Originally Posted by Raikage
I seem to keep finding ones that want to play with me!
  • Annef
  • 09-28-2013, 05:00 PM
Pm and emails are the way to go. Aside from just being annoyed late at night, giving out your phone number right away just seems to add another step to screening. The first thing I'm gonna ask is can you pm me through eccie or p411. Just seems like an extra step to me. I did have one guy recently who posted my number on a review. It resulted in texts that started at 3 am and a penis picture at 5 am. well, good morning to you too, sir.
Pm and emails are the way to go. Aside from just being annoyed late at night, giving out your phone number right away just seems to add another step to screening. The first thing I'm gonna ask is can you pm me through eccie or p411. Just seems like an extra step to me. I did have one guy recently who posted my number on a review. It resulted in texts that started at 3 am and a penis picture at 5 am. well, good morning to you too, sir. Originally Posted by Annef
Is that all it takes to win your heart a penis picture? PM me your number and I'll send you a picture of the SLAMDANGO STICK!
My google turns off real easy,click on wrench icon and change setting.
Pm and emails are the way to go. Aside from just being annoyed late at night, giving out your phone number right away just seems to add another step to screening. The first thing I'm gonna ask is can you pm me through eccie or p411. Just seems like an extra step to me. I did have one guy recently who posted my number on a review. It resulted in texts that started at 3 am and a penis picture at 5 am. well, good morning to you too, sir. Originally Posted by Annef
I want to make a phone call because, a lot of the time, PMs and e-mails go to the pimp, not the provider.

I also don't want to send a PM, then stand by cooling my heels for a few hours waiting for the provider to get around to replying. Then I don't want to exchange messages back and forth for a few hours, getting the arrangements set up.

Phone call: Once we make contact, everything is arranged right away or not at all. I can move on to the next provider on my list.

I also want to know that once we agree on a meeting, I can call you shortly before and be sure you're still going to be there, the previous client/boyfriend/neighbor/family/pimp has left, you can give me directions, we can shift times if you're not going to be ready on time, or, if traffic gets me there a little early, I can ask if you're ready, or should I wait. I especially want to know I can call you as I'm trying to find the right room number, whether you're ready to open the door as soon as I get there, etc. I don't like having to bang on the door, and stand out in the hallway with the eyes of the neighbors boring into my back.

However, I do heartily approve of also exchanging a PM to verify I'm who I say I am (and you're who you say you are) somewhere in the process.
I use the cheap crappy pre-paid untraceable hobby phone, silent at night and NO voicemail ever set up leaving only the option of texting. (simple yet efficient) Cheap and IMO it pays for itself .
I have blocked his number. At least five times in a few weeks. He changes it, then calls back with a different number.

When you're running on 2 hours of sleep per night, every night for at least two months, you'd be just as angry as I was/am (or at least understand why I am) when you get calls all morning starting at 6 am and not ending until after lunch time. Every time I've blocked the number, he just changes it and calls again. It's really frustrating. Once I move, everything should be sorted.

I appreciate all of the good advice that has been given. I've had all weekend to rest and kind of...regroup.

What is the best carrier for a hobby phone (pre-paid, month to month, etc?) I'm looking to get a separate phone altogether so that I can keep my personal phone and hobby number separate (to avoid this problem in the future)
You've let this continue 2 mos? Do you have a caretaker?
Set up a ring schedule from 10pm to 1pm. Never happen again!

support.google.com/voice/answer/115145?hl=en