NOTICE!!! NOTICE!!! NOTICE!!! PLEASE READ

That young woman...is special. I have no idea what your plans are but I wish you the very best. Originally Posted by mckinneyman
Your eloquently written review (early April, last year) is what convinced me to pay Chelsea a visit which I did later that month. I was mesmerized from moment one as I experienced for myself this flawless beauty.

Almost two-dozen visits later with her, I see Chelsea one final time before her departure. I cannot express how happy I am to have gotten the opportunity to know this exquisite young woman. I pray wherever the road leads her, she is safe, healthy, and happy.

Again, MM, a tip o' the hat to you for that review.....for me it was the roadmap to an absolute treasure and she will be sorely missed.
Good luck Chelsea I'm glad I had the chance to meet you. Take care
  • jafun
  • 02-25-2012, 05:44 PM
Best wishes to you Chelsea!
Chelsea best of luck, I wish you would stay I remember where to park.
One of DFW's finest young ladies ... just sorry we never got a double together, with strapons! My very best wishes to the finest badonkadonk in town!
Come visit us one day down the road. wish you good luck
I never got a chance to see you, but I wish you the best. Seemed like a real quality act.
Aw good luck& God bless!
Today is my last day .I will miss you all and hopfully see everyone in the future. ( Chelsea is leaving)
xoxoxoxo Chelsea. Yes I remember where to park too.
Uhhh, where are you going again?
Chelsea...i'm not a young man anymore. You provided me a memory that I keep with me all the time. Your pleasing and sensual nature, your beautiful smile and soft skin....and that picture of your butt.....just brings back one of my most favorite hours of my lifetime. I kid you not. I wish you the very best in your travels. I hope you will let us know where you land. I'll meet you in Switzerland or France or Alaska or Hawaii.... I still think you look like a young Faye Dunaway... only better. http://www.celebrity2day.com/faye-dunaway/bilder/
Today is my last day .I will miss you all and hopfully see everyone in the future. ( Chelsea is leaving) Originally Posted by chelsea simms

Sigh.......
Chelsea... I only had the pleasure of meeting you once (in early Feb) and I wrote a review about our time together; simply one of the best if not the best. You were the best and I hope to see you once again where ever you land. Just FYI... I've moved south - the northerner that I am. Let us know where you land and hopefully its close to me!!! Best of luck. I'm still a northerner but you convinced me that the south was the place to be!!! I'm glad I had a chance to get to meet you!!
Its not even a week, but After seeing her showcase, I miss her already

Visit us anytime, Chelsea