any info on The Dallas Legend from p411?

Maybe she doesn’t lie to everybody. Maybe you were one of the lucky ones. Maybe you were not one of the ones that she told she was divorced when in actuality she wasn’t. Maybe you weren’t one of the ones that she constantly texted and asked for money to pay for this bill or that bill. Maybe you weren’t one of the ones that she told she was pregnant with their baby when she wasn’t pregnant at all. There are others of us out there that have had to deal with her nonsense. While I don’t doubt that your experience with her has been all rainbows and unicorns I would suggest you don’t discount others experience as well. Who knows why she pulls that shit with some people and other people don’t experience it. Just know that every time you visit her that somebody is probably taking pictures of you and your car. Her neighbors are suspicious of what goes on there. Originally Posted by txexetoo
Wow, she must have cut you off and you're still mad or hurt behind it. It'll be ok.
Wow, she must have cut you off and you're still mad or hurt behind it. It'll be ok. Originally Posted by aim2pleez
Mad because I don’t have someone texting me every other day asking me for money for some bogus reason? Mad because I am no longer fucking a steroid fiend whose clit is bigger than a baby’s finger? Mad because I am no longer fucking a woman who looks more masculine than most guys? Mad because she cant falsely accuse me of impregnating her? Mad because I don’t have to worry about someone taking a picture of me or my car as I come and go from her and her husband’s house.? I am more than ok now. I didn’t know she had any cucks. Enjoy your job
  • L1A2D
  • 09-14-2022, 06:42 AM
Ok...then what? You're the only one that has these complaints everytime her name comes up. I think there are enough comments from you for us to make up or own minds. Getting pretty damn old...let it go already. Originally Posted by aim2pleez
You WK for this hooker every time her name comes up. Are you one of the LEOs she’s fucking?
You WK for this hooker every time her name comes up. Are you one of the LEOs she’s fucking? Originally Posted by L1A2D
Lol, you're funny L1A2D or txexetoo, or whoever you are. Actually, I think you're the same person. Your anger under both handles are identical. And me a WK, far from it. The shot you spill every time her name is mentioned is getting really tiresome. My experience and several others on this board have the exact opposite experience than you. And youre mad because she cut you off. It's happened to me before with other providers...and guess what. I moved on just like you should, psycho.
Lol, you're funny L1A2D or txexetoo, or whoever you are. Actually, I think you're the same person. Your anger under both handles are identical. And me a WK, far from it. The shot you spill every time her name is mentioned is getting really tiresome. My experience and several others on this board have the exact opposite experience than you. And youre mad because she cut you off. It's happened to me before with other providers...and guess what. I moved on just like you should, psycho. Originally Posted by aim2pleez
Sorry to burst your bubble Junior but admittedly I have trouble handling one account much less two. And I will be the first to admit I am not tech savvy enough to fool the admiral or the other sheriffs that patrol this website. Having said that let’s be clear the Op started this thread seeking information on this provider. It seems according to your rules that it’s OK for all the cucks and white knights to give their kittens and rainbow version of their experience with her but anyone who mentions the Darkside is some kind of psycho? You seem overly desperate to keep your bareback pussy coming. You must not have any game. She throws it out there for anyone who has a dollar bill in their pocket. Evidently without her you wouldn’t be getting any at all. Go sit in the corner and wait for her to call you over to clean her up after another trick has dropped a load in her.
Sorry to burst your bubble Junior but admittedly I have trouble handling one account much less two. And I will be the first to admit I am not tech savvy enough to fool the admiral or the other sheriffs that patrol this website. Having said that let’s be clear the Op started this thread seeking information on this provider. It seems according to your rules that it’s OK for all the cucks and white knights to give their kittens and rainbow version of their experience with her but anyone who mentions the Darkside is some kind of psycho? You seem overly desperate to keep your bareback pussy coming. You must not have any game. She throws it out there for anyone who has a dollar bill in their pocket. Evidently without her you wouldn’t be getting any at all. Go sit in the corner and wait for her to call you over to clean her up after another trick has dropped a load in her. Originally Posted by txexetoo
Lol, you bore me...psycho.
OP started this thread more than 2 years ago and hasn't logged on since the fighting broke out. I hope he enjoys the read when he returns.

But with this thread being the more than 2 years old, curious if OP ended up seeing her yet himself?
So much pain on this thread lol.

I'd comment that I just seen her last week but thats not gonna help the OP at this point. Who the hell bumped this old as thread in the first place? Gotta agree with Aim2Pleez though, way too much attention being give to a lady that they can't even see anymore. That shit is unhealthy...just move on.

Who the hell bumped this old as thread in the first place? Originally Posted by txboi817
It was Revenant at 9-7-22 1:59 PM. He wanted to know what BSC meant. It seems she does have a varied review history.
OK, I was really supprised she was still working but hay, you never know.
I heard she reappeared under a new name. Is that not correct?
I heard she reappeared under a new name. Is that not correct? Originally Posted by TinMan
Yes Desirae Passion
Wow, she must have cut you off and you're still mad or hurt behind it. It'll be ok. Originally Posted by aim2pleez
He’s mad because she left his stable s all. Stop w the non sense. You know nothing
Smile for the cameras boi. At Desirae/The Dallas Legend/ Cameron0908/Nikki Legend's place it's 100% guaranteed that you, your vehicle and license plates have been photographed and maybe videoed, by her sister and her neighbors. And probably 75% that those photos have been shared with law enforcement, if not taken by LE

Say hi to the sheriff when you see him in mckinney. He'll be one of the guys not wearing a jumpsuit, unlike you.

All y'all have been warned in multiple threads about this hooker and the people she has pissed off. If you don't want to heed the warning, that's on you. I mean, it's only a felony bust, right?

So much pain on this thread lol.

I'd comment that I just seen her last week but thats not gonna help the OP at this point. Who the hell bumped this old as thread in the first place? Gotta agree with Aim2Pleez though, way too much attention being give to a lady that they can't even see anymore. That shit is unhealthy...just move on. Originally Posted by txboi817