Do you negotiate?

Negotiate for the intimacy that these ladies share with us?
Insulting, ridiculous, disrespectful and just plain rude.

If I can't afford the lady I want, I either save a little more or I find someone else. Originally Posted by micktoz
*Micktoz *!!
I guess there are a few different kinds of clients. I'm not judging. There are the non emotional, get laid guys. To whom this is just a financial transaction.
Then there are guys like me, who actually likes the ladies I see.
I was also wondering. Have any of you DFW guys ever checked in other major markets, on sites that are relevant to those markets, what the ladies ask for their time?
ECCIE is a very small corner of this world.

As Elmer Fudd said "Be vewy, vewy quiet!,"

You guys who keep bringing up haggling have no idea how good you have it. So many amazing ladies.

I get to visit several times a year, what a great playland.
I think travel can and should be negotiated since there are so many variables - picking up airfare, hotel & meals should be taken into account - the flat X,000 per night is not a good starting point.

Otherwise I pay what's listed. One friend gave me 90 for $350 for a long time, raised to 2 hour $600 - I paid that and afterward quietly inquired about our old deal and was told it's still 2 hours for 6.... her privilege - my right to go elsewhere.
I think travel can and should be negotiated since there are so many variables - picking up airfare, hotel & meals should be taken into account - the flat X,000 per night is not a good starting point.

Otherwise I pay what's listed. One friend gave me 90 for $350 for a long time, raised to 2 hour $600 - I paid that and afterward quietly inquired about our old deal and was told it's still 2 hours for 6.... her privilege - my right to go elsewhere. Originally Posted by mtabsw

Travel is the only thing that is negotiable IMO, and that's only because it's essentially understood that you will be picking up the tab for pretty much everything (plane tickets, hotel, etc.), so it wouldn't be poor manners to negotiate at that point because of how much you're forking over. I mean, you're basically spending the value of a used car at that point, and when you're spending that much money, everything is negotiable (to some degree, obviously still can't be a cheapskate).
In the Hobby, never. Just like with my Dr, Lawyer, Dentist, and those trades, services, and similar where I want professional quality. Now with chattels and real property yes hardily and gain reductions.

Why not professional services; I do my research as I do with hard assets, but such reveals subjective conclusions. I make my best guess ( SWAG). If I am wrong I dehire and seek another. Same as hard assets.

Hope my few words explain.
  • Iam45
  • 11-08-2015, 05:10 PM
Supply vs Demand. What the market will bear. Market correction. That said, haggling for additional services and reduction for services not rendered will lead to the Chiltons Labor Guide for each activity. I would hate to see that.
I also look at the rate and if it is out of my price range, I move on. I do look for specials to try and let my hobby dollars go further. I always tip so I need to build that into my number.
  • mdub
  • 11-08-2015, 07:57 PM
In the Hobby, never. Just like with my Dr, Lawyer, Dentist, and those trades, services, and similar where I want professional quality.

Hope my few words explain. Originally Posted by doug_dfw
Of course you don't negotiate with a doctor or dentist you have health insurance to do that for you. And the lawyer you hired is without a doubt over billing you for works worked. Do you pay an ambulance chasing shyster lawyer the same as an ivy league lawyer?
I hear you Sir!!!!!!!
  • Iam45
  • 11-09-2015, 06:33 AM
You need an agent. That is the message. Just like the HMO who negotiates worse than a pimp with the medical providers. It gets so bad that a Doctor I know left practice and went into teaching.
There are roughly 700+ providers on ECCIE alone. If you feel the need to haggle, barter, or negotiate rates, you're a tool.

Then again, when it's rent week and they don't run specials, the competition is fierce and who knows. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Golly Gee....what gentleman would take advantage of a woman by doing that? And yes, it's like that. It's not necessarily the nicest feeling to be aware of this.

Not that some men care how they make women feel, despite how women in or out of the hobby might go out of their way to make them feel. I understand why that is, but it changes nothing as far as feeling like you are hanging with someone who has no compassion, takes advantage even, or brags about his dealings. I kinda understand why some men have the need to hobby and their SOs and wives cut them off. If a gent has the audacity and ability to make a lady feel she is less than she says she is worth in only a couple of correspondences and an appointment, then how must the lady he spends most of his time with feel? I'd love to do a social study concerning this...LOL
Golly Gee....what gentleman would take advantage of a woman by doing that? And yes, it's like that. It's not necessarily the nicest feeling to be aware of this.

Not that some men care how they make women feel, despite how women in or out of the hobby might go out of their way to make them feel. I understand why that is, but it changes nothing as far as feeling like you are hanging with someone who has no compassion, takes advantage even, or brags about his dealings. I kinda understand why some men have the need to hobby and their SOs and wives cut them off. If a gent has the audacity and ability to make a lady feel she is less than she says she is worth in only a couple of correspondences and an appointment, then how must the lady he spends most of his time with feel? I'd love to do a social study concerning this...LOL Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen

Isn't this just a commercial transaction and nothing else? Goods and/or services provided in exchange for currency?
Don't negotiate on an hour session but will take advantage of discount if offered in the ad or in person. Will negotiate if I want to do multiple hours as hour 2 or 3 normally include more down time and talk than services.
If a discount is offered I may also tip. But normally I don't tip as the lady decides the rate and I pay it for the services.
Of course as you see a lady numerous times things may change that benefit both.
Just my knowledge and how it has been for me in the past.

Isn't this just a commercial transaction and nothing else? Goods and/or services provided in exchange for currency? Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
For some I guess it is goods and or services.
For some of us it's intimate entertainment.
They go on different lines of a tax return.
Is entertainment not a service?