My challenge! Updates!

How about posting who is in last place?

Or is the list too long???? LOL
Dang, maybe Im not as hung as I thought ... Originally Posted by DarthDVader
His were all from oral. No sex. No masturbating. He kept trying for the 4th, but it didn't happen. He was wooped. I was wooped. LOL

Good job, Jillian! I bet it was fun, wasn't it?
From oral yes probably so 3 maybe 4. However from sex unless he has premature ejactulation issues, also you are telling me the provider doesn't say it hurts or she doesn't get sore. I am not saying 5 in an hour isn't possible .... Just tell us what she did and how long between pops. It may be a medical miracle and I will be the frost to give kudos when due
the recorded record is 16 in one hour.

For the next challenge: (pick one)

http://www.askmen.com/dating/love_ti..._love_tip.html

http://joyreactor.com/post/792932
I'm worth giving it a shot if you are ;$
Damn, there's a lot of hating on this post. Shit, 5 pops in one hour and you'd have to roll me out the door and lay me on the hood. Haaaaa
Congrats to those guys.
I think a woman could have sex multiple times in an hour (maybe not orgasm), but maybe a guy could depending on his health and age... as for her staying wet, lube would probably have to be involved for both.

Str8, I think you oughtta try her challenge. :P
I just want to say, the challenge was fun. I am glad to see more guys take the challenge. 4 is the most I have ever popped in an hour. And for the ones that wanted to know, I was sore after the last one. Jillian is the real deal and worth going to see. We had a lot of fun during our visits. And just for the record, I am in my late 40's but that does not mean I cannot perform. Look at Tony Randall, he fathered a child at 76 years old. More power to us older guys and thank you to the nice women of the world. Thanks Jillian.
Str8, I think you oughtta try her challenge. :P Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie
I would. But I'd rather not go home looking like one if those starving African kids. Lol

I'll just get my 2 pops and stay in my lane.
Call me a skeptic until i see someone I trust going and busting a nut as many times and someone with a alot of reviews of known females, I will doubt like Thomas however Ms. Price dont let my doubting spoil the fun, kudos anyway.
I would. But I'd rather not go home looking like one if those starving African kids. Lol

I'll just get my 2 pops and stay in my lane. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
LMAO omg. That was hilarious. You paint a very vivid picture there. lol
Five in an hour?

Why, you'll go blind doin' that, kid!
I'm worth giving it a shot if you are ;$ Originally Posted by Jillian Price
I popped twice just thinking about it, you are definitely my type....
While the jury is out on the validity of the claim, there is no denying this is absolutely a marketing gimmick. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Hey a girls gotta find some way to bring in some new business!
Hey a girls gotta find some way to bring in some new business! Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Jillian, I love it!!! There is absolutely nothing wrong with using your board presence to promote yourself. I don't understand those who criticize ladies for such posts.

Creative threads that aren't direct ads are fun - and isn't that why we are here?

It gives us good insight to your personality and helps us make intelligent choices when selecting a provider. Thank goodness we aren't limited to only reading the AD sections.

I"m sure you've been added to a lot of lists, and rightfully so.

I still say I could win a contest on who can hold out the longest. My only condition is you not check my references for my (lack of) performance.