How low can Joe go?

LET’S GO BRANDON!!!!!
LET’S GO BRANDON!!!!! Originally Posted by MoDriverguy
... What a GREAT first post!

Welcome to the forum, mate...

#### Salty
Potential SCOTUS ruling on OSHA vaccine mandate could happen right before then.

If WH wins, he's back above 40%. If WH loses, he could be down to low 30's. Originally Posted by SecretE
I don't think It will matter most people really not for being forced to do anything but will to get vaccine to stay healthy. But it will show he weak. He already a idiot with Afghanistan I pretty sure a permanent base like Germany has would of been Ideal.
  • WTF
  • 11-10-2021, 03:58 AM
It's not going to be much better. My feeling is that Americans are now realizing they have been bamboozled with the Biden/Harris administration. And it's going to get ugly.

https://news.yahoo.com/kamala-harris...-sh&soc_trk=ma Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
He will go no lower than Trump did at various times.

If Trump was in office with these same gas prices you'd be touting what a great economy we have.
Destroy amerkia remember "at any cost" Illuminati stuff "the end justifies the means " Lie cheat steal, deceive people as to your real goals , give them something else , control from the top
And, he’s closing another pipeline. $7 gallon of gas will piss everyone off.

https://t.me/rrndaily/102901 Originally Posted by bambino
  • oeb11
  • 11-10-2021, 09:50 AM
how low can Joe go ?

On late night - "Lower than his testicles" - If he had any.
I think that only two other American Presidents have had lower approval ratings in the history of the USA.

They would be: Lincoln in the South and Davis in the North
Originally Posted by ICU 812
there were no polling data for lincoln and davis, however, its a good conjecture tho.
He will go no lower than Trump did at various times.

If Trump was in office with these same gas prices you'd be touting what a great economy we have. Originally Posted by WTF

don't bet yer life savings on that

and if Trump was still in office do you really think gas prices would be spiking?
concerning inflation, the people behind biden just have him repeat, "that's why we need to pass my build back better bill"

you see, inflation, especially fuel inflation is their plan

and the second half of that plan is trillions in build back better

oh you don't have the money...here we will give you some

so biden's approval rating has no where to go but down
how low can Joe go ?

On late night - "Lower than his testicles" - If he had any. Originally Posted by oeb11
We could check his daughters diary.
We could check his daughters diary. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Sounds like the Bidens are a bit worried about what sissy wrote in that diary, to the point where the President of the US, who swore never to personally involve the FBI, has done just that.

I wonder if a search was done, if the FBI ever investigated the "loss" of a diary? There is no evidence of a theft that I'm aware off, correct me if I'm wrong.

The FBI is only suppose to launch an investigation if they "believe" a crime has been committed.

"Daddy, I lost my diary", as far as I know, is not evidence of a crime.
Gas up 49.9 % AP today ( I know its up 7 ct a gas where I get gas from last week ) Hmm
There was a persistent rumor two years ago that good old Joe was taking showers with young women who WERE members of his family but not his wife.
There was a persistent rumor two years ago that good old Joe was taking showers with young women who WERE members of his family but not his wife. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

That would do it!