Lalaskittles review

I'm glad she discussed it...if guys want to make up shit on the board about a provider, then it's always a good idea to give her side of the story. The fact that she did it without blowing a gasket and leading to more drama is to her credit. It just makes the other idiots look more foolish... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Exactly.
Heh. And I was missing PA...
until this thread.

I'd fuck her. She's pretty and I'm not aware of any concerns (health or otherwise) that I should have about fucking a cutter or a former cutter. Cutting is done in lonely privacy; so I don't imagine cutters sharing a blade. So it doesn't involve any exchange of body fluids.
Heh. And I was missing PA...
until this thread.

Originally Posted by gaijin1969
Not everyone with scars are cutters, scarification, branding, and subdermal(sp?) Implants have been booming in popularity throughout the last 5 years. A girl i used to do duos with was covered in scarification up and down both arms with a huge beautiful piece on her back and no she never once cut herself.
Similar to this
thats fucking attractive as hell...
I know you're being intentionally ignorant, however,I understand that it's a "to each their own" type situation. Body mods are never for anyone but the Wearer unless they are sheeple and trying to fit in seeing as how most have ink now.
theres nothing bad in the private at all related to her. nothing to worry about. Originally Posted by bjwstw
No one is worried, I just think posting private comments in a coed thread is akin for whispering in someone's ear in front of others.

Rude.
I know you're being intentionally ignorant, however,I understand that it's a "to each their own" type situation. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
just being honest... of course honesty is sinful in todays reach around world.