Questions for Dallas gentleman & providers :)

This post was for information on Dallas and I got all of the answers I needed. Thank you to everyone who commented about the topic and also PM me .
This Thread will not turn into a 30-page threads full of gossip and drama and no facts . I refuse to be part of that. Sorry to disappoint you guys.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day and if you are a father and you're reading this Happy Father's Day enjoy the special day ...

Besos
This post was for information on Dallas and I got all of the answers I needed. Thank you to everyone who commented about the topic and also PM me .
This Thread will not turn into a 30-page threads full of gossip and drama and no facts . I refuse to be part of that. Sorry to disappoint you guys.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day and if you are a father and you're reading this Happy Father's Day enjoy the special day ...

Besos Originally Posted by Carmelita DeLeón
The best thing to do CD is to not come back to thread and post and eventually it will die down and go away on it's on. If you do come back to it and continue to post, regardless of what you saying, then it's like adding gas to the fire boo. It will turn into a full wild fire blaze.

Good luck to you
  • L.A.
  • 06-18-2017, 05:19 PM
It just seems strange based on that massive thread and the accusations that are being made that you require this information for screening. I don't understand the need for this if somebody has a ton of reviews, a board presence, references, and\or P411 with OKs. Why do you need a real name and phone number?
Anyway hope you had success while you were in Dallas.

Name, Ethnicity, Age & physical description.
*Phone number(No google vocie).
  • L.A.
  • 06-18-2017, 06:47 PM
It just seems strange based on that massive thread and the accusations that are being made that you require this information for screening. I don't understand the need for this if somebody has a ton of reviews, a board presence, references, and\or P411 with OKs. Why do you need a real name and phone number?
Anyway hope you had success while you were in Dallas.

Name, Ethnicity, Age & physical description.
*Phone number(No google vocie). Originally Posted by L.A.
Carmelita PM'd me explaining that she does not require a full real name and she prefers not to use google voice for security reasons. I assumed she meant full real name but she explained she meant a name to call you instead of some strange handle. I apologize for making that assumption.
Carmelita PM'd me explaining that she does not require a full real name and she prefers not to use google voice for security reasons. I assumed she meant full real name but she explained she meant a name to call you instead of some strange handle. I apologize for making that assumption. Originally Posted by L.A.
That's what's up L A
Carmelita PM'd me explaining that she does not require a full real name and she prefers not to use google voice for security reasons. I assumed she meant full real name but she explained she meant a name to call you instead of some strange handle. I apologize for making that assumption. Originally Posted by L.A.
Of course she doesn't now after the shit she has pulled. What dummy would give this chick his information after spending two seconds of looking her up in here? Jack The Ripper could probably pass her screening now if she wants to make a buck.
Jack The Ripper could probably pass her screening now if she wants to make a buck. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I can see it now.. Jack the Ripper books a session, then Carmelita's showcase is changed.

"I no longer allowed fingers in my vagina"
Let me know when I can chime in on this..my fingers are-a-twitchin .....

(But it is said.... that she will rape your asshole with her tongue, for what that's worth......if you're into that)
  • R.M.
  • 06-19-2017, 08:37 AM
you will fit right in

P.s fellas if you're into big girls with man hands who eat ass like groceries,I hear she's the best
There's a 50/50 chance of being outed,but the experience will be worth it
No shower necessary, just show up Originally Posted by NubianPrince
I just pissed my leg. That's funny shit. Eats ass like groceries.